Sixty-Five

Two days to the wedding

My mom actually didn't go all out with the reception hall. It's simply but still kind of flashy.

 It's simply but still kind of flashy

But it still looks amazing.

I'm just glad that's out of the way.

Because today: Girl's Day

Tonight: The Bachelorette Party!

The girls and I are out doing some shopping, meeting up with the hairstylist for the wedding and the photographer, and then we're off to party!

Ross planned Max's Bachelor Party for tonight, but I have to talk to all of the guys before they go.

I don't want anyone getting drunk, hammered, wasted, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Especially since the ceremony is literally less than 48 hours away.

*6. Hours. Later.*
(Goddamn girl how long can you be in the mall for?)

I scroll through my phone under the massive hairdryer, watching the woman put layer after layer of tin foil in Ashley's hair. She wasn't kidding when the highlights in her hair faded. The last woman did a horrible job.

"Soooo." One of the 6 stylists piped up after a while. "Who's the bride?"

They all pointed to me and I started laughing. The woman smiled at me as she turned down the air on the dryer and sat down in the chair next to me. "You must be (Y/N) then. I'm Kimiko. You can call me Kimi." She held out her hand and I shook it. "Congratulations, by the way."

(Yes, she is Asian. First person to complain will not be on my good side. I'll have you know that my best friend is Asian. And she's the funniest and brightest girl I know. Love you, Ming-Na! 😘)

I smile. "Thank you."

"So tell me about your groom."

I went into my gallery and scrolled through for a good picture of Max (I have too many to count of him).

I finally decided on one and showed it to her.

(*Sigh* I miss those days)

"He's the one on the right there."

She nods with a smile. "Very handsome."

I smile. "His name's Max."

"Well I can't wait to meet him."

We talked a little more about the wedding, the reception, and I gave her the information for the church and my number if she had any questions. By then Ashley was done and we went back to the hotel.

And the boys were about ready to go out.

Max came up to me and I kissed his cheek, looking him up and down. "Someone's dressed up. You barely wear your leather jacket."

"Special occasion." He says with a smirk.

I chuckle and messed with the zipper on it.

"You guys all set?" Max asked.

They guys all nodded and were putting their shoes on.

"Okay, here's the deal, though." I say. "I don't want anybody coming back drunk. Especially Max."

"And Ross." Ashley adds quickly, looking at him.

I nod. "You guys can drink beer or wine or whatever, but if one of you gets drunk, everybody comes back for the night. Got it?"

They all agreed.

Ashley got up and walked over to Ross. "Ross, I'm serious. Don't drink more than you can handle."

He shakes his head with a smirk. "I'll be fine. Promise." He gives her a kiss and they all file out of the room.

Ashley sighed and crossed her arms. "He better be careful."

"Oh, he will be, Ash. I'm sure." Aimee says, sitting on the bed. "Ross is a pretty loyal person."

"I know. It's just that the last guy that said that to me got laid the same night. And the prostitute ran off with the debit card that had all of my savings on it." (Well, that didn't happen to me, but just go with it.)

"He'll be fine." Alesa said.

She nods, rubbing her forehead. "I'm gonna go shower." With that she walked out of the room.