Eighteen - We're Being Weird

DA NEXT DAY

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey everyone! Welcome back to Office Antics." Max says to the camera. "Today, I am with (Y/N), Ross and... Ross, and today we are going to be playi-"

"Wait, what?" John says.

"You're me now." Ross pokes at him.

"I can be Ross." Barney leans back and shift more towards Ross to make room (I was sitting on the back of the couch).

Max got close to him. "You're not Ross."

"Yous just says-"

"Nah!" He made a 'silence' signal with his hand and returned his attention to the camera. "And today, we're going to be playing React and Act. If you don't know what React and Act is, it's pretty simple; pretty much, we put a bunch of scenarios inside this little question mark block, and whoever is in the middle has to act it out."

"Alright, I'll go first." John took the fuzzy cube from Max and got up. Max gave him a light shove towards the center and sat down next to me, taking my hand and rubbing my fingers with his thumb.

John pulled a piece of paper out of the cube and sat the cube down. "Oks, you learns a secret that's a matters of national security, but you alreadys pinky-promises not to tell. Now yous have to try to tell everyone without breakings your promise." He tossed the paper aside. "Everyones, I've brought you here today to trys our new Cheez-it. If you looks in the center of your table, everyones in the center there's a bowl of Cheez-it, yah."

I couldn't help but snicker slightly.

"Alongs withs the new Cheez-it, there's a corner of the room, don't go there, um..."

Oh god this is gonna be good.

"You kinda, you know, the bathroom's near there, you don't wanna go there. It smells a little bit. Also, there's... Eh... If it feels like an earthquake's going on... It's an earthquake."

Max cupped his hands to his mouth. "What does that have to do with Cheez-its?"

"The Cheez-its was justs to keeps everyones calm. We'res just hangings outs here, having a good time."

"Could you repeat the first part again?"

John just puts his hands on his hips. "In the corner of the room, there's a bomb."

We all bust out laughing.

"My turn!" I get from the back of the couch and grab the box. I pull out a paper. "Let's see... 'You're sixteen year old princess of a really small kingdom, and your father is telling you that you will take over the throne since he is retiring.'" I made a face. "Uh, that makes no sense at all, but okay. 'You don't want to take over, because you want to be like your friend Princess Mindy from two kingdoms down the road, who is going to marry a Roman emperor in two months.'" I look at the three of them, who were all trying so hard not to laugh. I lean on one leg. "Who wrote this?"

They burst out in laughter. "Corey did." Ross manages, pointing to him.

"Thanks, Corey, thanks." I say.

He just gives a thumbs up and laughs.

I groan. "Ross, where did you put the tiara?"

"It's on the shelf."

I grab it, and the gold crown and put the tiara on my head. "Ross. Here."

He get up and stand in front of me. I plop the crown on his head. "Ready?"

He nods. "(Y/N)?"

"Yes, father?"

"Could you come here for a moment?"

I stand next to him. "Yes, father?"

He face me. "Do you know how old I am?" He asks in his Butt Knights voice.

"2,473?"

John dies laughing.

Ross makes a face. "Yes. Do you know what that means?"

"It means you're turning 2,474 soon?"

"Yes, and no. I will soon be retiring my crown. And I shall be passing it down to you."

"WHAT?!"

Max slaps his knee.

"Yes, you shall soon be QUEEEEEN of the Butt Kingdom."

Nope. Can't do it.

I fall over laughing and he laughs too.

"That was awesome."

Ross pushes me off towards the couch and I land on Max's lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and I stay there.

Ross pulled a piece of paper out of the box. "'You have spilled bleach in your eyes and you're on the phone with the least helpful person at Poison Control.'

He puts the piece of paper down and makes a cup with his hand. "I gotta pour myself a nice cup of bleach..." He pretended to pour bleach into the cup. "Huh? Odd... This was a full bottle." He lifted his hand up and then put his hands to face and fell onto his knees calling out like he was in pain. "Jesus! Come on!"

He reached for his phone, dropped it on the floor, and smacked it a few times. Then he puts it to his ear. As he did, 's phone went off.

"Did he seriously call one of us?" I ask.

"No, it's not Ross."  says.

TO BE COMPLETED. I RAN OUT OF TIME AGAIN. 😵