Sixty-Four

We had an unexpected layover in Minneapolis because of all the snow. Go figure. Which means my mom's gonna take over to start decorating the venue and the church. Which is the last thing I need.

Max hand his arm around my waist as we sat in front of the gate, dosed off with his head flopped back like a little kid.

I'm surprised Adam and Alesa were talking. Well, they were both talking to Mason, but if it's just them they're dead silent.

Ashley was fighting to get some of the vacuum-sealed stuff in her backpack to sit right. She pulled a package out and Ross took it, holding it in his lap.

"What's that?" I ask, pointing to the package.

Ross looked at it for a second. "Oh. It's her Dakimakura." (Fiiiiine I'll live up to the fact that my dad ordered me three of them 😶)

"A Daku-what?"

"A Dakimakura. Basically like a hugging pillow."

"Ooh. What's the case on it?"

"McCree." Ashley says flatly with both of her arms completely in the backpack. "I swear I packed the 76 case in here."

"We'll only be there for a week. Do you need two?" Ross says, taking the stack of notebooks that she had taken out from her.

"I don't think so, but for my therapist's sanity, yes." She dug around a little more. "Oh, here it is."

I raised an eyebrow slightly, tempted to question it a little more, but I left it alone. (I'm sure you guys wanna question it a little more. I'll explain in a second)

I took out my phone and recorded Max sleeping for a little bit for the vlog, and then Ashley and Ross.

"You digging for treasure?" I ask jokingly.

She looked up and shook her head with a smirk before literally shoving her head in the bag.

I stopped recording then looked at the time. "Oh shoot, Max." I elbowed him.

He snorted slightly. "Huh? What?"

"It's 4:30."

"So?"

"You told Aimee you'd meet her at her arrival gate."

His brown eyes shot open. "Goddammit." He stood up and ran up to the screen, then ran down the hall for the gate.

I shake my head with a smirk.

Yup. I'm marrying him in six days.

Couldn't be happier.

Okay. So about those Dakimakura's.

I sleep with a body pillow at night so I don't roll off the bed. You guys already know the whole thing with flying to my dad's house every summer and whatnot.

Well he asked what I needed early, and I said a body pillow.

So he ordered a Dakimakura, or hugging pillow, and said I can choose 2-3 cases for it.

At first I had no idea what he meant until he sent me pictures of two random anime cases.

Then he suggested two Overwatch cases.

I made the mistake of saying they were fine.

So he ordered these three cases for my new hugging pillow (Ranked from 'Okay I can live with it' to 'OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?')

So... Yeah...

I can live with the McCree and Soldier 76 ones, but the Hanzo one...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S AN OVERDOSE OF FANGIRL 😗 😯😣😏😲😕🙇

*Sigh* I gotta live with it.

I won't be able to actually to take it back to my house cause if my mom sees that she gon' lose her crap

So yeah. That scrap happened.

RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU