Sixty

2 weeks until the Wedding

We've been looking at this house outside of downtown Bellevue. It's a beautiful neighborhood. There's a street with little shops and whatnot. The maximum amount we can spend is 600k. And it's coming out of the savings account.

Good lord.

I found my dress (finally). I have to drive out to Seattle tomorrow with Ashley to get it and hide it at her place. I don't need Max poking around for a sneak peak at it. (And no that does not mean you'll get to see it yet. It IS a dress *all you dress haters out there* but I won't say if it's a mermaid, ball gown or one of those super floofy dresses. HA. HA. HA)

She's gotta try on her dress to make sure it's the right size. She wants it to be a surprise for Ross too. I haven't seen it yet either.

And then next week the entire bridal party flies out to Vermont. (Okay, uh... Funny story. I can't really remember where I said the venue was gonna be. If anybody remembers, can ya tell me? I think it was Vermont but I'm not sure. Or did I say Louisiana? Idfk)

"Max, you have all the tuxes accounted for?" I ask.

"(Y/N), you've already asked me this question." Max says, looking up from his phone. 

"Well, I'm quadruple checking. I don't want it to be one hour before the ceremony and Adam or Ross or some other groomsman can't find his jacket."

He sighed. "Adam has his. Alesa picked it up for him last week, it fit. Ashley texted me yesterday and said that she was picking his tux up tomorrow when you two go to get her dress. My brother has his tux, Mom had to hem the pants but they fit. Jarious has his. Barney's working on paying the shipment fee but he should have it by the end of the week. Red has his but has to buy a tie. I have everything under control, so relax."

"Hey, that's all I needed to know." I copied what he said onto the spreadsheet I had open.

" I copied what he said onto the spreadsheet I had open

"Now, do you have all of the dresses accounted for?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

I sigh. "(A/N/H) has her dress. So does Alesa and Aimee. Ashley's getting hers tomorrow."

He chuckled. "Just making sure."

I was gonna post this Christmas Eve but I realized how busy I was gonna be so I just posted it now Lol MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BEAUTIFUL CHERRY BLOSSOMS!