Forty-Two - ... (March)

I ran my fingers along the back of Max's neck as he slept soundly on top of me. Poor baby's exhausted from spending 4 extra hours editing the Egg Roulette video.

And yes I did just call him that.

Because he's my baby, why else?

Ashley was passed out on Ross' lap with her blue superhero blanket on top of her on the loveseat.

To be honest, that blanket's been over here a lot, that and some of her clothes, too. Only Ross puts them in with his wash.

None of my business, I guess. (*cough* MaddyChan *cough cough*)

We were just watching TV. Nothing much.

Up until my phone went off. Loudly.

Ross covered Ashley's ear and glared at me a little.

I stuck my tongue out at him and answered it. "Hello?"

"Is it gone?"

Hang up. I'm not dealing with this shit right now.

Max stirred a little; I ran my fingers along his hairline and he relaxed.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to talk to her until her stuck up ass realizes that I'm 22 and I'm living under my own roof, not hers. Her rules don't apply to me.

Ross carefully got up, cradling Ashley in his arms and carried her to his room. He came back out two second later, turned off the light and closed the door.

Then he goes into the kitchen for something, then goes into his room without a word and closes the door.

I figured he went to bed.

Then my phone went off again.

Messages between you and Tim Spencer (Okay. Again. Random name. I'm not a stalker who spends 3+ hours finding this information.)

Tim S - yo what's your mom's Twitter name again?

- DarkMatterMatters3825
- Why?

Tim S - Well she's spamming Red's Twitter page with hate messages

- Wait what?

Tim S - Yea. Look

DarkMatterMatters3825:

Yo RedVaktor Why you even hang around with them weirdos anyway?

DarkMatterMatters3825:

RedVaktor What's the deal with this YouTube crap? There's no point to it.

- Watch your mentions feed

I went onto my page and posted a message.

(YT/N)

Dear DarkMatterMatters3825

I bring you a special message from all of us:
BUZZ OFF MOM

Sincerely,
SkyDoesThings, House_Owner, TimDotTV, MithzanMax, Alesa, RedVaktor, ThatGuyBarney, (YT/N), JinBopGaming, NewScapePro and friends. AKA, Sky Media. 👋

I got instant replies from a lot of fans.

Then Adam replied to it.

SkyDoesThings:
I BACK THIS UP SO HARD

TimDotTV:
You gotta quit with this bull💩

Alesa:
What TimDotTV said

ThatGuyBarney:
Yellar dirts

RedVaktor:
Not cool man. 👎

JinBopGaming:
You said it (Y/N).

Max shot up when his phone vibrated. He checked it, then looked at me. "The fuck did I miss?"

I showed him the text messages, then the comments on Red's page.

He didn't say anything, but immediately went straight onto his phone and typed really fast.

Then my phone vibrated.

MithzanMax:
Okay this fucking bull💩 is getting old. If only I had a middle finger emoji

That little message got immediate replies.

Then Adam sent a group text.

Messages between you and Adam, Michael, Maxwell, Tim and 8 others:

Adam D - I know it's late but everyone come into the office. If your roommate is in the chat is sleeping, wake them up. I need everyone here for this.

Uh oh.