Seventy

2 hours to the ceremony

We left the hotel first so we could get to the church without Max seeing me. We set up camp in the slightly cramped nursery since it was upstairs and right across from the entrance to the actual alter.

I'm waiting for Aimee to finish with my makeup so I can put my dress on. (Y'all ready to see it?!)

Everyone's literally running around, doing others hair and makeup, Alesa was watching out the window for the guys so she can take the kids over to them. Jarious volunteered for the job of watching over the kids, so he's gonna fulfill it.

Then my mom came through the door with my stepmom.

And they were talking and laughing.

What is happening? Those two hate each other!

Oh god help me.

*Time Skip Brought to you by this Mr Clean Commercial:*

30 minutes to the ceremony

"Ash, where'd you put my dress?" I ask, knocking on the bathroom door.

"It's in here, hang on." The door opened and she came out in her teal dress. "You need help getting it on?"

"My mom's gonna help." I pointed to her and Ashley nodded, stepping aside.

When I put the dress on my mom almost started crying. "Oh, my baby's all grown up!" She hugged me again and I could barely breathe.

"Okay, Mom, I love you, but I don't want the dress to get stained."

She broke off and nodded, wiping away her tears.

I nodded at her with a smile and stepped out, and everyone start having a squealing meltdown over my dress

I couldn't help but smile.

There was a knock on the door and the pastor poked his head through the doorway. "Girls, five minutes until the ceremony starts."