Seventy-Four

Time reception is supposed to start: 3:30
Current Time: 4:00

Just wait. Just be patient.

I placed back and forth in the room, my mother watching me closely. The officers left almost ten minutes ago after Donovan said that Carson's house was 'base of operations."

What's killing me is that I don't know what's going on down there. I mean, what if there's a shoot out? Is this kid threatening to kill him? I'd prefer to be married for longer than a few hours.

The door opened and the DJ poked his head in. "Uh, Mrs. LaPras, the caterer says that the food's ready now. He's not gonna wait anymore."

I sigh, rubbing my forehead. "Uh... Tell them... Uh..." Tell them what? I've used almost every excuse in the book.

"Tell them to serve the appetizers for a little longer." Ashley says for me as she straightened Ross's tie.

I nodded. "Yeah, that."

He nods and steps out, closing the door.

I sigh. "Thanks."

"Don't mention it." She finished with his tie and fluffed his hair a little. "I'm sure they'll be back soon."

"I hope." With Max, too.

ALIVE.

Time skips are now videos. Cause why not?

4:15

My mom snuck up some of the cheese stick appetizers for us. The officers still weren't back yet.

We were really just sitting around and waiting. Ashley let Ross play on her phone since his was taken away when Carson and his little gang took him, my mom was stitching his jacket, and everyone else just sat around.

Including me. And it was killing me.

We all looked up when the door to the outside of the building opened, and the Sheriff stepped in.

I was the first one up. "Where is he?"

He sighed slightly.

CLIFFHANGER!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JK MF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

...

Okey fine here:

I pushed passed him when he said it and stepped outside. I immediately say a man in a black tux that was slightly messed up, with his red hair all messed and his cheeks pink under his beard. He had a gold Z necklace on over the tie.

I wanted to cry. "Max!" I ran up to him and he hoisted me up in a hug, twirling me around.

"Oh, my god..." I felt all the tension in me let go.

All Frozen jokes on this line. You're welcome.

"Jesus Christ, Max. What happened to that punch I was counting on?"

I heard him chuckle. "They were quick, I'll admit."

I looked back at the squad car, where Carson was being moved to an armored vehicle. He threw a disgusted look at me, and I flicked him off.

He's getting what he deserves.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

THE WHILE PRANK PART IS 100% ME