Sixty-Eight (Super Short)

18 hours to the wedding

They released Ross from the hospital last night and told him not to drink any alcohol for a day.

I don't blame them.

I'm just glad that I don't have to postpone the wedding.

We were in the church making last minute changes to the decorations. I vlogged a little bit and talked to the staff there and whatnot. They almost played Here Come The Bride for when I have to walk down the aisle, even after I told them to play Canon in D.

Then we went for our bridal party/family dinner.

Our dad's were laughing and having a good time.

Our mom's refused to speak to one another.

They'll get over it.

When we left I let Ashley have to exception of having Ross stay in the room with us so she could keep an eye on him. (First person to say something about this will feel my wrath. I am not in the mood to read the jokes on this.)

It wasn't that weird. He slept most of the time because of a food coma. (There's your coma cliche)

Okay. I can't really write this right now.

I'm sorry, guys. But I'm in a lot of drama right now and the idea of 'love' makes me want to get sick.

I'm not allowed to touch my best friend apparently.

*Sigh* This is why Fictional/Video game guys are better boyfriend's than real-life guys.

^Actually from the Convo