Thirty-Three - DADDY I'VE GOT NEWS (January)

"Dad!" I shout, holding the door open for Max. "We're back!"

Serena walks up to the top of the staircase, holding a cup in one had and a towel in the other. "You're back early. We weren't expecting you two until one. It's 12:30."

Max closed the door and let me use him to hold my balance as I took the heels off. "Party was a bust after midnight." He says.

"Well, you got back just in time; (A/N/H) wanted to make New Years Cupcakes. She's frosting them now."

"And when I'm done, everyone can eat dem!"

Serena made an annoyed face. "Them, (A/N/H), them. We've discussed this."

"Sorry!"

Max followed me up the stairs and into the living room. (A/N/H) had baking supplies everywhere, and was plastering dark purple frosting on a cupcake.

"These are gonna be nummy!" She says.

I just laugh and take Max's hand. "We're gonna go change." I drag him along behind me and close the door.

He gives me a confused glance.

"What?" I open the suitcase.

"Nummy?"

"It's a... Family, expression."

"I noticed."

I roll my eyes with a smile and toss him a pair of his sweatpants. "I seriously can't wait to get back to the office."

He raises an eyebrow. "Why?"

"I dunno. I guess I just miss making regular videos. I don't usually vlog."

"Well, we leave tomorrow. Then you can record like normal."

We both change and walk out. (A/N/H) was frosting the last cupcake with some of it smeared across her face.

She got a big smile when she saw us. "Take one!"

I hand Max a cupcake, then I take one for myself and lean my back against the counter.

"(Y/N)," Serena says as I was about to take a bite. "Let me see your hands."

I give her a puzzled look, but I hand Max my cupcake and walk up to her with my palms up. She flips my right hand over, and her eyes widened.

At that moment, I realized what she was looking at.

The ring.

"This... You two...?" She stammers.

I nod with a smile.

"Oh my gosh!" She started to jump up and down slightly. "(Y/N)! That is amazing!"

"What?" My dad asks, sitting up on the couch.

I saw Max's face turn a light shade of pink. I walk over to my dad and showed him my hand.

He looks at me. "Him?"

I nod with a nervous smile.

Please don't pull my mom's stunt.

"When?"

"L-last week." I say.

He looks at me for a second. Then he smiles. "My little girl's all grown up."

Thank god!

He gives me a hug, then he gets up and shakes Max's hand. "Make sure you take care of her, now."

Max smiles. "Yes sir, Mr. C."

When my dad turned his back, he makes fists with his hands, bends down a little and mouthed the words "Thank god" quietly.

I giggle.

That's my dork.

STRESS RELIEVER. OH YEAH. 😎

Okay, so, those of you who have followed my account for a REALLY LONG TIME already know that I get most of my ideas from songs.

SO GUESS THE THEME SONG FOR THIS.

Hint: It's a love song. 😜

This Cherry Blossom tho 👉theoriginalmonkey👈😜😎💝💙