Eleven - FOOD

DA NEXT DAY

(Y/N)'s POV

The sound of my phone vibrating woke me up.

I picked it up a checked it.

Alesa D. - CONGRATS TO YOU AND MAX! Lol That kinda rhymed. :P

- Lol Thanks!
- How'd Adam take it?

Alesa D. - Oh honey you don't have to worry about Adam. He told me to send you a "digi-bear-hug" so...
Alesa D. - DIGI BEAR HUG! BLAHHHHH CONGRATS YOU WEIRDOS!!!!!
Alesa D. - Sorry Adam stole my phone

- Lol That's okay. And thanks! I really nervous about what he was gonna say about it for some reason.

Alesa D. - Why?

- Idk. I guess it's just the fact that Jin and Adam are like brothers to me
- Oh my god I almost wrote 'Jina'

Alesa D. - Lol👌Yeah don't worry about them. And I'm sure Jin's happy for you guys too.
Alesa D. - Gtg Mason's up and he's HUNGRAY
Alesa D. - Don't forget we're all going to Olive Garden tonight at 7. Adam wants to make a 'tradition' out if it or whatever, so it'll be every Sunday we go🌙

- Okay. See you guys tonight!

I looked at the time. 10:42am.

"Max." I lightly poke his cheek. He just moaned. "Baby, come on. You gotta wake up."

"Five more minutes." He mutters.

"Are you a Sad Max cause you have to wake up?"

"Yes. Five more minutes."

That went better than expected. "Max, it's 10:45."

His eyes shot open. He looked at the cable box that backed me up. The he looked me. "Well, good morning, sleepy."

I just smirk. "Good morning, crazy hair."

"My hair is a disaster, isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

"I figured."

I just chuckle and give him a light kiss. I put my head on his chest and start to scroll through my Twitter feed. Sure enough, there were tons of pictures of me and Max.

"Oh, man I don't wanna get up today." Max moans, stretching slightly.

"We're gonna have to by 5 cause we gotta be at Olive Garden by 7."

"Why?"

"Adam wants all of us to get together and eat. Everyone in the office is gonna be there."

"All nine of us plus Alesa and Mason. I hope he reserved a party room."

"He did. There's a guest list and everything."

"Oh, wow."

I just shrug. "It should be fun."

~LE UNSUSPECTING TIME SKIP THAT NO ONE SUSPECTED~

"(Y/N), you see my phone anywhere?" Ross asks, looking under the loveseat cushions.

"Uh..." I glanced around the living room from the couch. "No. You want me to call it?"

"Yeah, would ya?"

I went into my speed dial, hit number 3, and it rang.

"*Call from: (Y/N)* I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEECKIIING BAAAAALLL!" His phone went off from under Kitty Purry, who was sleeping in his cat bed.

"Really?" I ask, raising and eyebrow. "My ringtone is Wrecking Ball?"

"Hey, when I added you to my contacts I tapped the first ringtone I saw and I haven't gotten around to changing it." Ross says, literally picking up K.P., grabbing his phone and dropping the furball back on the pet bed.

"Why do you even have that ringtone?"

He just shrugs. "Came with the phone." He walked towards Max's closed bedroom door. "Hey, Max! Let's go! We're waiting on you!"

"Give me a sec!" Max shouts back.

"Come on, man! (Y/N)'s a girl and she was ready before you!"

"Hey!" I looked at him from around the corner.

He just shrugs. "It's true."

Max came running out of his room 10 seconds later with his sneaker in his hand and his phone and wallet about to fall out of his pockets.

"Really? It took you a half hour to put on a turtleneck, jeans, socks and a necklace?"

"I had to shower."

"Max, I got in the shower at 5, got out at 5:10, came into your room at 5:20 and said I was done in the bathroom." I say as I watched him struggle to put his shoe on.

He just shrugs.

I get up and stand next to Ross, who had the car keys.

"Let's go, ya big dork." I say with a smirk.

"I thought I was the dork." Ross say, making a fake pout.

I laugh. "You'll always be a dork, Ross." I mess with his fluffy hair for a second.

Ross just smiles. "Ye."

"Okay, okay. We're all dorks. Let's go." Max says. "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry."

~TRAFFIC SUCKS~

"YAY THE REST OF DEM ARE HEERRREEE!" Adam shouts like he was 2 years old. Then I realized he was vlogging.

"Yes! Let's eat!" Jin says.

"Hey, hey Max." Adam got the camera really close too Max's face.

"Yeah?"

"Is it true? You and (Y/N) are a thang?"

Max looks at me and gives me a smirk.

I smirk back, and we both kiss right in front of the camera. When we broke off, Max went stumbling back a bit, but got a big smile and blinked hard. I just laugh.

Everyone in our group literally started cheering and hollering.

"OH MY GOD THEY JUST DID THAT IN FRONT OF DA CAMERA!!! OOOOOOH!!!!!" Adam shouts. "COMMENT A SHIP NAME! SPAM THEIR TWITTERS!"

"Sir! If you're gonna shout like that, I'm going to have to ask for you to leave." A waitress says. "We have guests trying to enjoy their meals."

"Sorry." Adam stopped recording and put his phone away. "Table for 10, please."

"Hey, (Y/N)." Jin says in a somewhat quiet voice. He came up in front of me. I swallowed hard. Then he got a soft smile. "Congrats, you two." He patted Max shoulder and gave me a small hug.

That went better than expected. "Thanks." I hug him back and he ruffled my hair when he broke off.

We were seated. On the left side was Max on the very inside next to the window, then me, Alesa, Adam, and Tim. Across from us from the window was Ross, Jin, Barney, Cory and Nick.

We ordered our drinks and food and chatted the whole time.

Alesa elbowed my arm. "See?" She says quietly. "I told you there wasn't anything to worry about."

I smile and nod.

All in all, it was a pretty good night.

GO JIN! THAT'S MY CHAN! XD

This User tho →theoriginalmonkey