Thirty-Four -

I come up behind Max's chair and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Hi," he says, kissing my hand lightly.

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Editing Adam's video; you need something?"

"Ross and I are going to get some sherbet. You need anything from the mall?"

"Yeah: another thing of hair gel."

"You go through that stuff faster than I go though pads." (I AM SOOOOO SORRY I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE FOR A COMEBACK)

"Yeah, but I use the gel everyday. You use those once a month."

"True; what brand do I have to get?"

"Aussie. The purple one with the blue stripe on it." (I honestly don't even know if he even uses hair gel or not. I'm not a stalker who spends 3+ hours trying to research it. I spend 3+ hours watching Do Not Laugh. IRL. *Oh dear god Bikini Barney... **shivers** I'm scarred for life* 😰)

"Got it." I kiss his cheek and start to walk off. "Be back in a bit."

I walk to Ross' office and lean against the doorway. "I'm ready when you are."

"Yeah, just a sec." He typed something onto his computer. "My command block's being weird."

"Weird how?"

"I have the command for endless parkour thing that I wanted to review today, but it's just giving me signs that all say 'null' four times."

"Lemme see." I walk over and look.

He goes out the menu and walks around the superflat world. There were a ton of wooden signs that said 'null null null null.'

"Do you have like the Herobrine mod installed or something?"

"I'm on Vanilla."

He goes back into the command menu and I look at the coding. "Maybe change the 'Null = True' to 'Null = False'?"

He changes it to false and checks the signs. "Now they're all blank."

Something explodes in the background.

"What was that?"

He moves a few blocks out finds a stack of TNT. "I didn't put that there."

Then it goes off and it sends him flying.

"I didn't do that either."

"Are you the only one online?"

"I didn't even open the LAN."

I press Tab and sure enough only his screen name shows up. "I think you're being griefed."

"There's no way."

"It's happened to me before. You can't see their user name but they're still on your world. Log out and log back in."

He does, and after a thorough check everything was back to normal.