Twenty-Six - O Holy Night... O HOLY CRAP

"Open it up, Mason." Alesa says. Mason was sitting on her lap with a wrapped box in front of him. Adam reached over and made a small tear in the paper. Mason's eyes immediately lit up and he made a big tear out of the small one Adam made. Then he kept at it until the entire box was unwrapped and it revealed a blue rolling baby walker.

His face was so adorable when he saw it.

"Good job!" Alesa says with a smile.

"High five, monkey." Adam says, holding up his palm. Mason hit it and got a big smile.

Too FREAKING adorable!

"Okay, it's Uncle Max's turn." Alesa says. Adam dragged out a big box wrapped in black and white striped wrapping paper. "You wanna push it over to him?"

"Bring it over here, buddy." Max says with open arms.

Mason leans over and puts his hands on the box. He just stands there, looking at everyone.

"Push it over to Max. You can do it." Adam says.

Mason gets it closer to Max by at least 5-inches, then immediately focuses back to his teething ring.

Max drags it over and reads the tag out loud. "'To Max. Love, Ross and (Y/N).'" Then he rips the paper off and looks at the box in total shock. "You didn't!"

Ross just laughs.

"You tell us." I say. "It's sitting right in front of you."

"Oh, my god! You guys are awesome!"

"Here, lemme take a pic." I hold up my phone.

(YT/N):

We have a very GLAD Max here if Ross and I do say so ourselves. Lol Merry Christmas Everyone! 🎅💖💞👏

(Wow I expected that picture to be bigger)

"Okay, Uncle Ross is the last one. Then we're all heading to bed for Santa!" Mason's eyes lit up when he heard Adam say that.

I hand Ross a small box, and he reads the tag - "To the Sloth. From the Barns" - and pries into it. It was a limited edition Zelda Amiibo. And Ross literally almost had a total meltdown. "Barney, you didn't!"

"Is did!" John says with a laugh.

"Thanks, man!"

We all sat and chatted for a while, then Adam and Barney started to blow up all of the air mattresses while Ashley helped Alesa get Mason to go to sleep.

"Hey, (Y/N), can I talk to you for a sec?" Max asks with a nervous glare in his eye. "Outside?"

"Sure, I guess." I follow him out the back door and he shuts it. It was snowing lightly, and there were some lit up boats out on the water. (Believe it or not, I pay enough attention to Adam's vlogs to know that he lives RIGHT ON the water.)