Fourty

Seven. Point. Five. Four. Kay. ... Bruh. 💖💖💖💖😘

February 18th

"Alright, so, that was pretty cool." I say to the camera. "You guys are some amazing animators, I'll tell you what."

I close out the boredom video and turn off the light as I go to move it to the flash drive for Max.

While the file was moving, I scrolled through Pinterest for wedding invitation ideas. (I know. Some of you aren't that girly. Well guess what. It was gonna happen eventually.)

I really like the ones where you leave a little card in the invite and the person you're inviting sends it back with whether you can make it or not checked off.

I saved a few to my board, but I kinda like the ones that look like they were some kind of Royal note.

You know, the ones that are like, "We cordially invite you to..." And so on.

Max says he doesn't care what I choose as long as I'm happy with it. Well I still want his input. Because it's his special day too. Not just mine.

I decided to go with turquoise and white. I already know who the bridesmaids are. Max is yet to give me the list of groomsmen. (I'm sorry but no (F/C) here because it'd be a pain in the butt to choose 20+ different wedding dresses. Just you worry about the events in the book, I'll handle everything else... If that makes any sense...)

Just the typical wedding planning I guess.

There was knock on my door.

"It's open." I say.

Tim opens the door. "Hey, (Y/N/N), we're done recording the Roulette challenge."

'"Uh, okay?" I raise an eyebrow. "And?"

"We need you on Shampoo duty for Barney and Max."

"Why am I on shampoo duty?"

"Would you rather be the one shampooing the carpets?"

Nope.

I get up from the chair and walk around Tim. "John! You use Tresemme?" I walk into the filming area. Sure enough, there was egg yolk everywhere.

"It don't matters whats I uses." He says, wiping egg off of his face. "I just wants to gets this eggs out of mys hair."

"Well, I'm gonna have to stop at home to get Max to get some clothes and his hair stuff. If you want me to stop at your apartment and get you some clothes I can."

"I already told him I was going to get him some clothes, (Y/N)." Red says. "You can ride with me, if you want to. Stop by your place on the way back."

I shrug. "Sure. Max," I go up to him. "There anything specific you want me to grab?"

He shakes his head.

"Mmkay. Be back in a bit."

He goes to kiss my cheek, but I push his yolky face back. "Wait until you're cleaned up."

He pouts at me.

I sigh. "Fine."

He smirks and kisses me on the cheek.

We both leave, go to our apartments and get the stuff we need then come straight back.

The kitchen became a mini shampoo station because we ended up using the sink. They were both cleaned up at around 7:30.

Max got changed after I washed his hair, and about twenty minutes later he came up to me with his hair gel and comb.

I look at the stuff in his hands, then him. "What?"

"You said you were gonna fix my hair." He says. "So here's the stuff."

I just shrug and he sits down on the floor in front of me so I could actually reach his hair.

I put some of the gel in my hand, rub my palms to together and start to fix his hair to the way he had it before the video was recorded.

When I was combing it, Adam came walking in with his phone up. He's vlogging.

"Hey, Max." He says, walking over to us. "How long did it take (Y/N) to get all of the egg out of your hair?"

"An hour." He says flatly with his eyes closed.

"Why doh?"

"It's because he has more hair than Barney, Adam. Do the math." I say, combing his hair up.

I really don't want a camera on me right now.

Max's POV

Adam finally left when I told him to buzz off.

After that, I don't want the camera on me.

(Y/N) kept messing with my hair for about 20 minutes, then I felt her head rest against the top of mine.

"What's the matter?" I ask softly.

"I'm tired." She moans. "And we won't be home til late."

I kiss her hand. 'I'm sorry, baby."

"Not your fault."

"Why don't you lay down?"

"I don't know if Adam will need me for something or not later."

"No, he won't; come on."

She lifts her head up and I stand up. I motion her to lay down on the pillow and she does, facing the back of the couch. I pull the blanket over her and lay down behind her, resting my arm on her shoulder.

I kinda need her wide awake tomorrow, so she needs to sleep.

It took her at least a half hour to fall asleep completely.

When we went home she immediately crashed on the bed and fell asleep. Didn't change. Didn't take any makeup off.

I took the makeup off for her and pulled the comforter over her.

She's gonna be tired tomorrow too.

I can already tell.

You know you're dedicated when you watch "Adam Reacts to Adam Eats Cereal" while writing a Sky Media FanFic.

Also, THANK YOU FOR 7+ K READS! Y'ALL ARE AMAZING!!!! XD

This Cherry Blossom tho 👉theoriginalmonkey👈😍