Eight - Thank God for Ross

Adam, Max, Ross and I all sat down during our lunch break and talked the issue out.

At first, Adam said I should've sued my landlord. Then he said I could store my stuff in the empty office and I could stay at his house until I could find a place to live.

Well, oddly enough, Max immediately piped up after staying quiet for a while. "Well, Ross and I talked about it last night; she could take over the guest bedroom, if she wants to."

Ross looked confused. "We did?"

"Yeah, remember?"

He stared at him blankly. "Oh yeah! We did!"

Max just pinched the bridge of his nose.

'"It's up to you, (Y/N). It won't hurt my feelings." Adam says.

"Uh, honestly, I think it'd be easier to move in with these two." I say. "I don't want to have to move my stuff twice."

"Sure. That's completely fine." Ross says, patting my shoulder. "Whenever you want to, we'll help you move."

"You think we could start tonight?" I ask. "I kinda did some packing this morning before I came in. Got bored."

"Yeah. That's completely fine. Just tell us when you want us over, and we'll be there."

Adam's phone went off, and he left to answer it.

We all stood up and gathered up the papers we had.

"You two are life-savers." I say, giving Ross a hug.

I gave Max one. "Whenever you need us, we'll be there for you, (Y/N/N)." Ross says.

~DIS SKIP SHOULDN'T EXIST BUT IT DOES~

"How bored did you get?" Max asks, stacking up boxes in threes along the wall in the hallway that connect the front door, the kitchen and the living room.

"Really bored." I say, taking some posters off the wall.

"Hey guys, look," Ross says from the living room.

I turned to look. I almost died laughing.

"I'm ready to go!" Ross says with his water bottle filled with ice tea in his hand.

Max slapped a "FRAGILE" sticker across Ross' mouth (A/N: He didn't literally do that, but this is FanFic, so...).

"That is so going on Twitter!" I snapped a pic and posted it.

'(YT/N):

No matter how hard you try, NO ONE can be as #Rossome as this one here. Lol XD

Almost as soon as I posted it, I immediately got a reply.

'From KenwaytheGamie

Lol ROOOSSSSSS! What's he doing in a box?!'

Meh. Might as well reply.

'KenwaytheGamie Mithzan is mailing him to his mom. JK! Max and Ross are helping me move. 😉'

We loaded as much as we could into both of the vehicles, and I listed my bed set on LetGo. What? I don't need it anymore. Ross said I could take the one in the guest bedroom. I just need bedding for a queen size mattress.

We made at least two trips with my stuff, we left it all in the spare bedroom. When we finished up with that, I made a stop at the front office to shorten my lease to Friday instead of February (when it was originally going to expire), and we all ordered Papa John's and just hung out in my apartment watching movies.

We watched The Peanuts Movie at least three times. It was hilarious!

We all agreed that we should go to the movies sometime this weekend and make a day out of it. We don't know what movie yet, but it should be fun.

DAAA NAA-NA, NA NA NA NA NAAAAA NAAAA. NAAA NANA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *HACK!* Holy scrap, my throat.. *cough*

Ugh. Welp! You're now LIVING with the cutie! Congrats! XD

Need I say the username again? I think you DO see it, you just don't exactly bother to click it. theoriginalmonkey. COME. ON. PEOPLE.

But Ross tho. XD I changed the Annotation on my bracelet from "YouTube♥" to "#Rossome." XD