Thank You Note and Invitation

Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng tumangkilik sa The Keepers Trilogy. Sa mga nakisipa, nakipaghabulan, nakitawa, nakiiyak at kinilig sa A-TEAM, mabuhay po kayo!

The Saga continues...

Since The Keepers is a trilogy, expect for a book 3. The last installment of the series. Book three which is "THE REAPERS" will be out later this year. This will feature the A-Team babies and their journey as they continue the legacies of The A-Team. Ofcourse, The A-Team will still be there. (Watch the The Reapers teaser on the Media Section)

Kung bakit kailangan niyong basahin ang book 3:
-maraming katanungan mula book 1 at book 2 ang masasagot.
-the characters represent all types of the teenagers nowadays.
-all issues presented on the story ay base sa napagdaanan ng author, ng mga friends niya, ng mga kakilala niya at ng mga napapansin niya sa lipunan.
-new superpowers and super keeps to be revealed.
-mas maaksyon, mas nakakakilig, at mas maraming mga kontrabidang kaiinisan ang dapat abangan.

For special chapters see The Keepers Untold Stories on my profile. This will be updated randomly with Joko and Jolly's POV. All the secrets, all the adventures, all the files and all the unspoken emotions of the characters will be revealed with Jolly's 99.99% premonition and Joko's 100% flashback.

Finally.... Meet the A-Team babies.

From the A-Team, now comes the SUPER A-TEAM. A new bond of super keepers of the new generation.

Kanino ka pinakanaeexcite?

Sky -the quad keeper. Someone who wants to be like his father. A perfectionist who falls inlove to a girl very far from perfection. Will he be the next mercenary chief?

Sasha -the girl who struggles to be someone her parents want her to be. Afraid of failure due to some expectations. Heir of the arma suit. Will she become what her heart desires?

Peorion -a royalty born with an almost perfect family. The total keeper of his generation who seeks for answers from the events of the past. Will he find the answers and save his generation from extinction?

Kaleb- the guy from the shadows. A living mystery who keeps on falling inlove from a far. Is he a foe or an ally?

Blaire -the nullifier of keeps. Grew up without the idea of what lies beyond her keeps. Pain is her medicine and sorrow is her comfort. The living curse who strives to be accepted by the society she wishes to have. Will she succeed?

Declan -the keeper alchemist. He'd risk everything to protect what's his. Determined to help his friends. Will he end up as a victor or will he taste defeat?

Shen -the mysterious keeper with a hidden past. The keeper of memories. Cheerful and full of positivity but hurting deep inside. How much risk could she take to protect the hidden secrets?

Cael -the total taker royalty. One who marries someone he has ever desired and cherished for years and is willing to protect his people and the entire kingdom. Is he ready to take the lead?

Miranda -the nine tailed arang destined to rule the kingdom. Denied for a chance to live single and free, is she willing to embrace her fate and fight for it?

************
ABANGAN!