Seven

"Everybody wake up! We're going out for food!" I hear somebody yell. I groan but it came out muffled by Cam's chest.

I snuggle in closer to him as they open the blinds. Seriously? Your gonna wake me up right now? Like. Seriously?

Cameron tightens his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead. "I think we should get up before they drag us out of the room." He whispers in my ear. Chuckling a bit.

I whine pulling my head back to look at his adorable face. "I don't wanna move your really warm." I mumble. "Get up love birds. We have places to be! It's already eight! You have until nine to be out of the door completely ready!" Matthew calls.

"Why must they be so cruel?" I moan sitting up after Cameron released me. "I don't wanna get ready." I sigh rubbing my eyes while yawning.

"Well ya' have to." Matt comments. "Shut up." I laugh. "I call the bathroom!" I yell getting out of Cameron's warm bed and getting my outfit for the day.

Some short black shorts with the flowers on it from Tilly's, a white v neck with a black bandue for underneath.

I grab my undergarments and my iHome with my half charged iPod. I walk into the bathroom pushing Nash out. Starting the shower and putting my stuff down. Plugging my iPod in turning on music.

Top of the World by Mike Posner ft. Big Sean was the first song I jammed out to in the shower.

*

I sigh rubbing lotion onto my legs and arms after I pulled on my outfit. I brush out my hair blow drying it as fast as I could. I put it up in a sock bun before climbing onto the counter awkwardly with my one good hand and carefully apply my makeup.

When I finish I collect my stuff and take it into the room putting it away before pulling on my socks and my ankle boots that had the same print as my shorts also from Tilly's.

I unhook my phone from the charger before looking at Cam who was fully dressed.

He looked good. "It's cold out." He laughs looking over my outfit. I shrug. "I'll bring a cardigan." I say grabbing my white cardigan that comes to the end of my butt, the same point that my shorts came to.

"Leggo." I say pulling it on and stuff my phone in my pocket. He binds down and instructs me to get on his back. So I do.

A free piggy back ride, I'll take it. No hesitation. Especially when it's Cam.

"Where are the boys?" I ask as we get downstairs. "In there." He says pointing to the huge white hummer limo. He sets me down grabbing my unsprained wrist pulling me towards the limo. He slides in making me follow right behind him.

I sit down across from him and some really pretty girl's slip in. I think it was Alyssa and the red head.

But I'm not for sure. I take my phone out and go onto Twitter.

I glance up to see Cameron Matthew and Nash all on their phones so I carefully get a picture of them. Since they were all close together.

I post it on Twitter.

Breakfast with my faves (: @CameronDallas @TheMattEspinosa @Nashgrier & everyone else.

Cameron looks up at me, "Really?" He laughs. I nod. "Yeah. Really." I say flatly smiling though. He just shakes his head laughing as he looks back down at his phone.

"Hey I'm Alyssa. You are?" The darker haired girl asked me. I knew who she was because she's the one in the cutesy pictures with Nash.

"I'm Callie, Angel's little sister." I smile shaking her hand. "Angel's really funny. So you must be to." She smiles.