Seventy-Eight

Nash;

Cameron was in an accident.

I read the message about five times before calling Nash. "Hey, Callie, are you coming to the hospital?" Nash asks, sounding frantic.

"Well, duhh. What happened?" I ask walking out of the shop and getting into my car quickly.

"A car accident, Callie. It's bad." He tells me, now sounding upset. His voice coming out strained.

"How bad?" I ask reversing out of the parking spot and Angel scolding me for almost backing into another car.

"It's so bad they won't let anybody see him, he's being taken into emergency surgery." He says, and I could practically feel the pain.

"Will he be okay?" I ask softly as I grip the steering wheel, only getting a long silence in reply.

"Nash... Is his mom there?" I ask him and he barely whispers a yeah. "I'll be there in a few minutes," I say quietly before hanging up the phone and speeding to the 405 freeway.

As the time passes on the way there, it's dead silent. The only thing you can hear is Angel and I's steady breathing.

I turn on the radio and Be Still by The Fray is the song playing. I sigh leaning further into my seat, my left foot tapping impatiently on the mat on the floor board.

My fingers lacing around the steering wheel. I weave through the cars and finally see the sign and off ramp I need to get off on. Speeding up and getting off.

"Callie," Angel says catching my attention and I glance over at him. "You okay?" He asks me as I stop at the red light, waiting five seconds before turning right.

"I'm fine." I tell him, just realizing I have tears streaming down my face.

"You sure?" He questions as I finally reach the hospital.  "I don't want to talk about it, right now. I just want to make sure he's okay." I say shutting the car off, getting my purse and phone before jogging into the hospital.

I see Nash and Carter waiting in the waiting room to the left of the entrance and I walk over to them, wiping away the tears only to have more cascade down my cheeks as I see the tears falling down theirs.

"where's his mom?" I ask as they both stand up. "She's in the bathroom, I don't think she's taking this to good." Carter says, his voice cracking a few times.

"None of us are, Carter." Nash sighs and I look away from them as Angel comes up next to me. "Heard anything on him yet?" He asks them and they simply shake their heads no.

Sighing, I feel myself being pulled into a hug, noticing it's Carter since he's not that much taller than I am.

I hug him back, slowly as Nash sits back down. I pull away from Carter and lean down, hugging Nash.

"He was on the phone with me when it happened," Nash says into my ear as I pull away, taking Carter's seat next to him.

"All he was talking about is how much it hurt when you told him there could be a possibility that you didn't love him anymore. He kept saying he loves you, and I heard it all happen." Nash says weakly and I feel more tears fall down my cheeks.

I caused this.

I'm a horrible person.

"Is it true?" Nash asks me as I look down at my lap. "Do you not love him anymore?" He asks.

If I didn't love him, I wouldn't be here, crying over him.

"I thought it was." I tell him and he sighs shaking his head as he runs his fingers through his tangled hair.

"So you still love him?" He asks, I'm sure just to clarify if I do or not.

"Yes."

"Well, that would have helped a lot earlier. Fuck." He groans looking at the floor. I feel like shit. I'm not only hurting myself but everyone around me.

"Yeah well I didn't realize it until just now, Nash. Sorry." I sigh standing up, everyone watching me. "I'm leaving. It's best if I just stay away from any one and every one." I say before walking out of the waiting room.

"Callie wait!" I hear Nash yell from behind me, I slowly turn around to face him. "I know the only person Cameron will want to see when he wakes up, is you. I'm sorry please don't leave."

I can hear the strain in his voice. He's on the verge of tears again and I sigh.

"Nash, its better if I'm not there. I've hurt everyone so much and I feel like shit and I just I don't want to hurt anymore people." I say wiping away the few tears that slipped from my eyes.

"God damnit," He groans grabbing my wrist as pulling me into his chest. "You'll hurt more people if you leave, Callie." He explains rubbing my back soothingly.

"I'll hurt less people in the long run if I just disappear." I say honestly as he sighs slowly pulling back and gripping my shoulders.

"I can't loose you," He frowns and I look down at my feet. He places his thumb under my chin to make me look into his eyes.

But then he kissed me.

(A/N- OMFG GUYS I WAS FACE TO FACE WITH CAMERON AND CARTER AND JACK AND JACK TODAY.

Carter waved at me so this girl pulled my hair. -.- Then when I went to get a picture with Cameron this girl pushed me and like literally almost broke my knee.

I almost died but I can say I have seen them in person.

CAMERON AND CARTER ARE SO SWEET OH MY FUCK.

I met some amazing people to :)

90 Votes For The Next Chapter (:

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff

xxx Chyanneee)