Forty-Six

"Callie, baby you have to wake up." I hear Cameron whisper in my ear slightly shaking me awake. I open one of my eyes and see Cameron smiling down at me. "Goodmorning beautiful." He says kissing my cheek before dissapearing. I rub my eyes as I let out a yawn, stretching then sitting up. "Goodmorning." I say watching Cameron slip on some skinny jeans.

He glances at me and smiles. I look down at what I'm wearing and it's just one of his t shirts. I raise an eyebrow before remembering that Cameron woke me up and had me put the shirt on, when I was literally half asleep.

"Shit what time is it? Did Matt and everybody already leave?" I ask jumping up from the bed and walking quickly over to my suitcase pulling out some light blue skinny jeans and pulling them on quickly. "No babe, it's only seven." He tells me walking over to me as I pull his shirt off of me. He grabs my bare hips pulling me into him.

He didn't have a shirt on either and I could feel his abs on my stomach. "Why would you wake me up so early?" I ask quietly as he was only inches away from me. I smile lightly as he smiles. "More time for me and you to chill. Plus you have to have that fan come and hang out, remember?" He asks me letting me go and handing me a black tank top. I slip it on and turn around towards my suitcase, rumaging through it, pulling out my navy blue sweatshirt.

I reach into Cameron's suitcase and pull out a shirt for him to wear tossing it to him. "Yeah I remember perfectly. I have to DM her right now." I sigh slipping the sweatshirt on and walking over to my side of the bed where both of our phones were plugged into the chargers, I pick mine up and unlock it DMing Alexis telling her to come to the hotel and tell me when she's outside so someone could go get her.

"I think you should wear these shoes." Cameron says from behind me. I glance at him and smile as he holds up my white converse that I haven't worn in a while. I nod and he tosses them to me, along with a pair of gray socks.

"Thanks." I say to him as I pull the socks and shoes on before walking into the bathroom and brushing my teeth and hair. Straightening my hair and when I finished that I applied make up to my naked face.

"God you don't even need make up babe." Cameron says as I dab concealer underneath my eyes after applying my mascara and eye liner. I give him a flat look before rubbing the concealer in and slipping off the counter packing up my stuff in the bathroom.

"I need to go to my house before we go to your's." I tell him as I walk past him out of the bathroom. "Okay, for what?" He asks me following me out as I put my stuff away. "I need to drop off all my shiz, I have so much." I laugh looking at the two suitcases and carry on bag. But then I remembered that I have to leave to Florida with the Oh Two El boys for playlist live tomorrow.

Shit. I walk over to my phone and text Connor since I forgot to last night.

- To Con Dah Bon

Ayye, will you do me a favor and pick me up tomorrow to go to the airport?

I unplug my phone putting it into the front pocket of my sweater and taking the charger out of the wall putting it in my purse. "I can only stay tonight at your house Cam," I say turning towards him as he gives me a confused look.

"Jc invited me to go to playlist live with him and the rest of the boys." I say. His face turning emotionless at the mention of Jc's name. "So your flying to Florida with your ex?" He asks me flatly. I nod my head slowly and he laughs so emotionlessly.

"I hope you have fucking fun." He says before grabbing his phone off of the charger and walking out of the room. I debated on whether or not to go after him. Deciding not to and to just let him cool off. God he's dramatic. I stand up from the bed and finish packing both of our stuff as I went over what just happened about thirty hundred times through my head.