Twenty-Four

Cameron is the one sitting on my door strong... Crying. It honest broke my heart right there seeing him so upset and not really knowing the reason why.

I took a few steps forward towards him quietly. Trying not the startle him. Once I was about four feet away I crouched down.

Putting a hand on his knee, catching his full attention. "Cameron... What happened?" I ask quietly and sympathetically.

The words that came out of his mouth, hurt ten times worse and made me not want to go thru with my plan..

"I know what your doing, I do... I know you dispise me... And I completely understand why and you have every right to hate me. I would if I were you, I know what your going to do. Your going to make me fall in love with you, then break my heart... Which, I deserve. But you have no idea how emotionally unstable since we stopped talking... I knew from the minute you agreed to come get coffee with me, you weren't doing it because you wanted to. But because it's a part of your plan... I just want you to know, that I'm already broken with out you," He says trying to sound stable but fails miserably. But I understood every word that came out of his mouth.

He knew all along... But still went along with it? "If you knew about this all, why'd you go along with it?" I ask sitting down in front of him. Setting my purse and panda express next to me.

"Because, even if you didn't enjoy spending time with me, I enjoyed just seeing you," He says honestly.

"Cameron... You know I do care about you and I always will... But what you did is horrible... And it will take me a LONG time to even think about really forgiving you... But... We could work on it... Together..." I smile lightly.

Maybe its time to stop hurting myself and Cam. Maybe it's time to just forgive and go back to being good FRIENDS.

"Really?" He grins. I nod slowly. "Yeah really." I smile grabbing his hands and pulling him into a hug. Just then my face time chime for Matthew started playing...

I sigh still keeping my arms around him but using one hand to grab my phone out of my bag. I answer and smile at him. Still hugging Cameron in the process.

"Hey Matt." I grin as Cameron slowly pulls away from me. I hand him my keys and he opens the door. I stand up as Matthew gives me a questioning look. "Were working on things." I explain grabbing my bag and food off the porch and walking into the house.

"Oh... Is now a bad time?" He asks. I shrug following Cameron up to my room after locking the door. "No. Not really. But even if it was that doesn't mean I'd get off with you because its been forever since we face timed." I say sticking out my bottom lip.

Causing him to pout to. "Yeah. But you can call me when your done with Cam. I see that its important... So I'll talk to you later, bye." Matt smiles sadly. I frown before nodding.

"Alright... I'll text you. Love you," I smile before he replies the same before I press end. Going to my messages and typing up a message to him.

- To Mattchu

You know I love you .. So please don't take this the wrong way