Thirty-Three

"Are you excited to fly to Chicago?" Angel asks me quietly as we sit in the living room watching Teen Wolf.

No I don't wanna see Cameron.

You miss him. Nd you can't deny it.

I do miss him. More then anything.

"To see Matthew and everyone yes." I say leaning on him more. "Are you going to be okay seeing Cam?" He asks rubbing my back.

"Yeah. I mean I can't stay away from him forever. We have mutual friends and I can pretend to be nice." I respond glancing up at him as my phone vibrates.

I grab it off of the coffee table and smile. "Yeah. I mean I wouldn't wanna see him after what he did to you, all of us boys are extremely upset with him." He says as I read the message from my best friend.

- From Mattchu

Hey best friend(: I hope today was a good day and I hope everything with the Cam situation is getting easier to deal with. How are you feeling? You hanging in there? I'll see you tomorrow, I'm so excited! I miss your beautiful face (: I know its gonna be hard to see Cam, that's why I made sure you get a room with me and that's it(: So your clear from him and his bull shit! I love you best friend. I hope you smile reading this. You deserve to smile.

"Yeah I know." I smile up at Angel as I type a reply. "Matthew is very good to you, I'm happy you have him." Angel says reading the message.

"He is, I love him like a brother." I smile pressing send.

- To Mattchu

Matthew freaking Espinosa! I love you so much! It actually was a decent day and it seems like every minute that passes it gets easier to deal with. But, I still can't help but feel empty I guess you could say with out him.. But I'm doing alright(: I'll be alright aha. I can't wait to see your baby face tomorrow!(: I'm gonna give you the biggest hug, ever! You deserve a Grammy for the bestest best friend in the world aha. You didn't have to isolate me from him though, I mean maybe if I see him and am around him it will get easier to get over him? But thank you(: Nd trust my best friend it made me smile, the biggest and realest smile I've ever had in a while(: I love you to the moon and back baby face(: See you tomorrow love bug cx

"Well I'm glad you have someone you can rely on like that. He seems to really care about you Callie," He says. "He does." I smile stretching as I stand up.

"I'm going to get some rest. Hopefully." I sigh as he gives me the look. "Will you be alright, tonight?" He asks staring up at me. I nod. "Yeah I think so," I smile a genuine smile.

"Alright, love you. I'll wake you up when it's time to go to the airport." He says standing up and kissing my forehead. "Love you to, and okay." I say before walking towards the stairs. Jogging up them and entering my room.

The first thing I see is the big teddy bear in the corner Cameron got me. I look away and see the sweater hanging with my Cameron Dallas one. I look at my self in the mirror on my dresser and see the necklace around my neck.

I stare at the locket before detaching the necklace and hanging it in my jewelry box before walking into the bathroom and starting a bath. Adding bubbles.

Once it filled up and I grab the controller to the tv mounted on the ceiling above the bath. The view of it from the separate shower is good to.

I log into Netflix on it and play Cyberbully. I grab my phone off the edge of the tub and check my messages.

I still never opened Cameron's and they just keep adding up. He sends me like ten a day.

But I still don't open them. I can't bring myself to do it. It's to hard.