Eight

"Where were you guys?" Angel asks as me and Cameron enter the room. "On the roof watching to sunset." I respond rubbing my face. "Oh okay. Well you guys need to get ready, well you have to get ready. We're all leaving at nine again so you have a few hours." Angel tells me. I nod.

"Thank you," I smile kissing his cheek before grabbing my iPod and iHome and escaping into the bathroom to take a shower.

*

I walk out of the bathroom feeling refreshed, my towel wrapped around my body tightly as I pick out my outfit.

I grab some faded blue high waisted skinny jeans, a white tube top that's shaped as a bow and grab my makeup bag and curling iron.

I walk back into the bathroom pulling on my outfit then blow drying my hair that took an hour to get completely dry.

It was now six thirty so I started to curl my hair with my wand. Making tight different layers of spiral curls.

That took me another hour and a half and the boys were in and out of the bathroom peeing and everything they needed to do. I apply my makeup and walk out of the bathroom.

I adjust my top and smile. It made my boobs look really nice. Yeah no conceite here.

It's now eight thirty and I am just now putting my shoes and socks on. I decide on my Brown ankle boots their honestly my fav. They had dangles around the ankle and the zipper in the back.

They were very fashionable. I stand up walking into the other room and over to Matt. "Hey, do you got a zip up hoodie?" I ask as he goes to shut his suitcase. He nods pulling out a gray one that had his name in the back.

I smile pulling it on. "Thanks bestie." I grin kissing his cheek before we all head to the limo.

"How'd you do your hair? It's like perfection right now." Alyssa beams sitting next to me. "I used the wand, and haha thank you." I smile moving a curl out my face.

"Ahh I heard they work great. I'll have to get me one." She smiles. "They work amazing." I respond as more people then yesterday get in. Cameron pulls me onto his lap and a guy takes my old seat.

I lean back into him as he lays his hands on my thighs. "Hey Carlie." I hear Carter say from next to us. I glance at his screen and see the girl from yesterday. She looked so familiar. "Oh my gosh. Callie?" She beams seeing me.

That's when it clicked. She's my cousin. "Carls!" I beam sticking my face in front of Carter's. "What are you doing with them? Oh wait Nevermind. Your dating Cameron." She laughs. "I'm not dating him." I laugh. "Are you coming out here? I miss you so freaking much." I whine. Cameron leaves small kisses on my shoulder up to my collar bone.

"Yes! I'm going to meet up with you guys at breakfast." She beams. "I totally didn't even recognise you." I say as I shift my body so I was sitting sideways on Cameron's lap.

"Me either dude. Then I realised you were with them and yeah." She laughs. "I can't wait to see you. I miss you a lot." I say as Cameron starts to kiss my neck. what's up with him?

"Yeah me to," She smiles. The limo comes to a stop and I stand up and make my way out with Cameron right behind me.

I see Carlie standing by the front door and I run towards her. "CARLIE!" I exclaim jumping on her. Wrapping my legs around her waist to.

"Callie!" She beams hugging me. We hug before I get off of her. "There's Carter," I whisper in her ear before shoving her towards him. They hug and take a picture before walking inside.

I feel warm hands wrap around my waist turning me towards Cameron. I smile wrapping my arms loosely around his neck.

"Let's eat." I smile kissing his nose before skipping inside linking arms with Nash and Matt.