Eighty-Three

"How many fans do you think will be there?" I ask Cameron as I eat another piece of his bacon. His arms wrapped securely around my waist.

"Who knows, a lot." He murmurs into my neck, pulling me closer to him if that was even possible. "I'm just lookin' to meet these beautiful fans and have fun celebrating Carter's birthday."

"I know, it's crazy how he's finally eighteen," I respond kissing his forehead.

"Yeah, I know." He laughs. I stand up from his lap and toss our empty paper plate of food away and hold my hands out for Cameron. He smiles and grabs them, standing up.

"Callie, you're leaving." Nash informs me opening the door to mine and Carter's room. I just nod adjusting my leggings on my hips and walk in front of Cameron, his hands stopping me from getting far.

"I'll see you there babe," He smiles, leaning in and kissing me softly. "Love you, be safe and don't get killed."

I narrow my eyes at him before laughing. "Love you, and I won't. At least I'll try not to." I smile before pecking his lips once more before walking out of the door.

My purse hanging off of my shoulder and my phone in my hand. "They're gonna recognize you," Nash tells me as he walks me down to the black SUV.

"Yeah, I know. But Phil texted me telling me to meet him around the corner to go through the back." I say and he nods giving me a hug.

"Be safe, I know Cameron's going to be stressing until we get there." He laughs once he let's me go and I get into the backseat of the SUV.

"I will," I pause. "Thanks Nash." I smile at him and he nods his head before closing my door for me.

The ride there was silent, the whole car had guys in it that were body guards. Phil came through on meeting me around the corner and there was at least a thousand girls, waiting in a long line.

He kept me hidin' as he and I ran inside quickly. Some girls screaming his name and then recognizing me. But we made it in.

"So, who got here first?" I ask him looking at the girls waiting on the stairs, checking their phones every few minutes and talking to each other.

"Well that girl was here before I even got here," He says pointing out a girl and I nod smiling. Before the girls screaming and showing their phones to each other.

I can hear the older girls behind them telling them to, shutthefuckup. Which irritated me. I feel my phone vibrating in my hand and answer it.

"Hellloooo," I say into the phone as I make my way out of the side where the stairs were, the left side of the stairs.

"Babe, you okay?" Cameron asks as a few girls notice me. I smile at them and lean on the railing outside of the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm about to talk to a few fans though before you guys make an entrance." I tell him and I hear him sigh.

"Be careful, I don't want you getting hurt. I'd be devasted if I got there and you were hurt." He says and I just shake my head as I make my way over to the girls on the stairs.

"Cameron, just stop worrying. They won't hurt me. Alright? I love you," I say into the phone and the girls watch me intently.

"I can't stop worrying.... But I love you, bye." He says softly before we end the call and I put my phone in my purse.

"Oh my gosh, you're Callie." One of the girls recognizes me and takes her phone out. "Can I get a picture?" She asks and I smile moving over to her.