Seventy-Two

· ♥ Cameron's P.O.V ♥ ·

It's been three days since she left and I was so stupid to not go after her.

I haven't texted her, called her, nothing. I refuse to.

She deserves better and I'm not going to get in the way of that. Every heartbreak will fade away, one of the many country songs I've listened to had said.

Every Storm by Gary Allan.

Nash and I made up, I mean he isn't happy with me because I'm letting Callie suffer.

The sufferage will get easier and she'll forget about me, hopefully.

I on the other hand will never forget that beautiful face of hers. Her freak outs when she has the tiniest pimple.

When she laid next to me in bed in one of my shirts and no make up on. The littlest moments we shared.

Like when we watch the sunrise in Washington and every body questioned us.

She is unforgettable. She will forever have my heart no matter the time and distance we have between us.

No matter how many girls try to replace her, nobody can. She's irreplaceable.

Maybe she'll end up with Matthew, like she belongs. He can treat her so much better then I ever could.

Do I regret leaving her? Yes. She's my everything, but I did it so she wouldn't have to suffer with me anymore. So she could move on and love someone better for her.

Someone who won't hurt her. Someone that's not me.

· ♡ Callie's P.O.V ♡ ·

Three days with out hearing his voice, I feel like shit and I miss him so much.

It kills me knowing he isn't mine anymore and that I have no rights to him.

He won't call or text and neither will I. He wants this, I'll give it to him at all costs.

But one things for sure, I will never stop loving him. No mattew how many times he has hurt me, no matter how many times he has cheated, no matter what, I will always love him.

He may not be my first love but he certainly will be my last. I could never love any body as much as I love him.

whether I do choose to move on, nobody can compare to him. He's my everything and always will be.

Even if I have five kids and a husband he will always be the love of my life. He will always be my Cam.

He will always be my cuddle bug, my over sized teddy bear, he'll always be mine.

But that doesn't mean that I will stop my life to wait for him, because I won't.  I'm going to keep going with life.

I'll continue with my future and make myself successful.

I'll put love aside and focus on myself because  lately all I do is focus on people who don't focus on me that much.

I'll get back into modeling, raise enough money  then go to college to be a veterinarian. Simple.

I'll finish high school and then hopefully I'll be able to just take one year off before going to college.

Hopefully.

"Callie? Baby," Ariana sighs pulling me into a hug. "He's an asshole for doing this to you." She says rubbing my back before letting me go. I sigh shaking my head at her as she grabs my wrist pulling me towards her room.

Yeah. I am at Cameron's house. But he's not here, once again he is with Nash. But that doesn't bother me, it shouldn't and it doesn't.

"Why would Cameron do that to you?" She asks the moment her bedroom door is closed behind her. I shrug and sit on the edge of her bed as she shakes her head at her cousin. "He loves you, he does I just feel like he's really confused and something else has to be going on." She explains and I shrug once again.

This time I have no answers, no reasons why. No clue what is really going on except the fact that he doesn't want me around.

"I don't know Ariana. I'm so confused as to why he wants nothing to do with me anymore. It's stupid and I hate this. I love that fucking kid more than anything else in this world and he just all of a sudden hates me? I can't deal with all this. Right now is really just not the time to have this thrown in my way, I already had to deal with my own child dying before they even got to meet the world, my best friend since I was in seventh grade, killed herself. It's really not the time to loose the last person that makes me happy, in every aspect." I say as the tears burn my eyes.

But I take a deep breath and smile. Life is to short to spend your time crying over anything or anyone. "It's fine, let's not talk about him, anymore." I say to her and she nods.

She smiles and says, "Okay, who's Roman?"

(A/N- Hello Loves (:

Sorry these past few chapters have been really short but I promise they will get longer!

80 votes for the next chapter(:

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff

xxx Chyanneee)