Twelve

"Get up guys! It's new Years Eve!" Matthew screams. I whine curling into Cameron more.

No, we didn't do anything further then making out and no clothes came off besides his shirt.

"Shut up and go away!" I say groaning as the lights are turned on. "Come on don't be a sore booty hole!" Matthew says. I sigh before crawling out of bed.

I push Matthew laughing a bit. "You seriously annoy me sometimes." I say grabbing some clothes to get dressed for the day.

*

I step out of the shower drying myself off and pulling on my outfit for the day.

High waisted short turquoise shorts, white bow belt, a sleeveless white button up which I tucked into my shorts.

I pull on my white ankle boots and crimp my hair. I apply my make up doing my eye liner more defined with a cat eye and doing a Smokey eye.

I apply some lip gloss and put my stuff away before stepping into the room. "Dang. Tumblr status." Cat laughs looking me over.

"Just decided to look good since its New Years and all." I shrug brushing fake dust off my shoulders.

"You seriously should look into modeling." Carlie says entering the hotel room. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Your hilarious." I say grabbing my phone off the charger and unlocking it. "I'm so serious right now. You should. You have the body for it. Your already a Tumblr girl." Carl presses on.

"I'm not, haha. But no I don't and no, I'm not that good looking for it." I shrug. "Girl. If you don't call someone I'm calling them for you," She says seriously.

I shrug again. "Eh. Not like their gonna want me to be a model anyways." I laugh as the boys enter the room. "We got food." Taylor says. "I'm so freaking annoyed with you right now! Stop doing that!" Carlie protests gripping my shoulders

"Do what? I'm not doing anything." I sigh. "Your body, have you seen it? You oh my gosh. You need to freaking do modeling. Your body is perfect. Don't doubt yourself. They'd be stupid if they didn't want you for a model." She exclaims.

"I'm not model material." I say looking down at my phone. "Omg. I can't even look at you right now!" She says annoyed before walking off.

I laugh and check my notifications. Some from Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and a few texts from my mom asking how I was doing. I just reply a simple Just fine, you? before locking my phone and stuffing it into my back pocket.

My phone buzzes and chimes my notification for when Cam tweets. Yeah I still get his tweets sent to my phone.

I check it and groan.

Isn't she gorgeous? So Tumblr right now babe. @CallieDallas

It had a picture of me standing there, holding my phone smiling at it with my hair falling in different places.

@CameronDallas no Stahp.

I close out of Twitter and toss my phone on the bed. "Stop being a stalker." I point at Cameron. Making him laugh.

"I'm not! I promise!" He laughs. I roll my eyes and take his Sausage Egg McMuffin. He doesn't fight to get it back. He just grabs another out of the bag and starts eating it.

I sit on the bed and Carlie runs in the room straight up to me. Grinning. "I called the modeling agency for Victoria's Secret modeling and they want you to come in for them on the third!" She beams. I groan. "That's great! To bad I'm not going." I say rolling my eyes at her.