One

"Are you kidding Carter will not follow me!" Cat exclaims as she lays back on my bed.

"Welcome to my world. Except I need either a Nash follow or Cam." I say sighing.

"Shut up you'll get both watch. You're gorgeous." She smiles.

"You are too girl!" I say smiling.

"I'm serious." She says in all complete seriousness.

"I know you are." I shrug tweeting Cameron once again.

Of course he still doesn't see it.

"Why can't we be those girls who get follows from everyone because they're perfect?" She says and I groan.

"Because those girls are rich and go to MagCon and stuff. I mean we have money, but going to those is not important." I say mimicking my mom's voice.

"Oh my freaking god. I know. this is more important than breathing." She says sighing.

"Tell me about it. They will never understand." I frown, my brother walking into my room.

"Why does it look like you guys are about to have a meltdown?" He asks sitting on the edge of my bed next to my legs, slowly leaning back on them but I pull them up and over the edge of the bed.

"Because we are!" I say standing up and pacing.

"Over what? Are you guys not getting follows?" He smirks.

"Yes! Exactly! It's not funny either!" I say once he starts laughing. He pulls his phone out showing me his followers on Twitter.

Cameron Dallas

Aaron Carpenter

Hayes Grier

Jack Johnson

Jack Gilinsky

Nash Grier

Carter Reynolds

Taylor Caniff

Shawn Mendes

Matthew Espinosa

Sammy Wilkinson

"How the frick." I say taking his phone into my hands and staring at the screen, wanting to cry.

"I make funny vines and some went on best of vines and they followed me on Twitter and Vine. Cameron and Nash followed me on instagram too." He laughs as if its no big deal.

THIS IS A HUGE DEAL DUDE!

"Oh how I hate you," I say throwing his phone at him.

"That's not all." He pauses typing on his phone. "DM's." He smirks, showing me his DM's with Cameron.

"What the heck they want you to go on the MagCon tour? Over a couple vines?" I ask, i am completely annoyed with him right now.

"Yup. Exactly. I'm going too. Mom said you can't come though. Otherwise I'd bring you guys." He says.

"Get out!" I yell hitting his shoulder as hard as I possibly could.

Not that it fazed him though.

"It's not my fault!" He says defending himself, but clearly he wasn't complaining.

He's gonna have girls all over him, so of course he wouldn't be complaining.

"Just get out. I need time to process this. Be gone!" I say pushing him out.