Forty-Five

Staring at the tests I groan seeing the three of them are positive but two of them are negative. The more expensive ones being the ones to be positive. "Well fuck." Matthew says laughing. I roll my eyes and grab the tests throwing them in the trash. "Well I guess I'm taking you to the hospital before I leave tomorrow." Matthew tells me happily.

"Let's not and say we did." I smile up at him before walking out of the bathroom. All eyes on me as I walk back over to the couch and plopping down on it. "Well?" Carter asks. I shrug. "I have no fucking clue because three of the tests were positive then two were negative. So like I don't know." I inform them.

"Well there was more positive then neagtive so maybe you are?" Shawn suggests. "I really don't want to be." I say pulling my phone out and going onto twitter seeing that I'm still on Cameron's. I switch onto my account and go into my DM's, replying to everyone because I really just wanted to get my mind off of it.

"Guyyyysssss, I have to leave." Nash says standing up. I frown, "Why?" I ask sadly as Hayes stands up to. "Cause everything is so stupid and I have to go back home." He says shrugging. I sigh and stand up pulling Hayes into a hug. "I'll see you later loser," I whisper into his ear. A small smile evident on my face as he laughs.

"See you soon, weirdo Don't forget me. You'll miss me when I'm gone!" He says to me. I laugh letting him go, kissing my cheek before hugging the giant, aka Nash. "I'm gonna miss you," He says hugging me tighter. "I'm gonna miss you a lot. But I'll text you all the time." I smile as we pull out of the hug and he kisses my forehead.

"I think I'm going to die of boredom when you finally get on that plane. Even though we barely hung out." I smile remembering how he was one of my favorite boys back before I met them. "Yeah, well we have gotten closer since you've met most of my family and shizzz." He responds as the boys all give him hugs.

I nod and sit back down. "I don't want any of you guys to leave." I say sighing as both Jack's get up to leave. They had to go to Vegas and that made me sad. I stand up and hug them both. Telling them I'll text them all the time.

"Wait guys, I promised a fan a surprise by midnight, so, can y'all follow her for me? I know Taylor and Cameron already followed her." I say to them before they all dispirsed. "Why don't we all log in on your phone and whenever you wanna give fans instant nine nine, you can do it by yourself?" Hayes suggests.

I nod and hand Hayes my phone, I watch as the boys all pass it around finally handing it back to me. I smile and hug the boys that were leaving again and they finally leave. Sadly.

I go onto each of the boys accounts and follow the fan I promised. I noticed that her name was Alexis and I smiled. She's such a pretty girl. Her tweets were all dedicated to all the boys. Only a few about her self and they were mostly happy.

But people can lie about being happy. . . I know how it works. I decide to DM her off of my accounter and just ask her to come to the hotel tomorrow to hang out because why not?

Her replying instantly saying that she'll try and thank you for having the boys follow her. Which I just said your welcome. "I think Alexis, the fan is coming to hang out tomorrow." I tell the remaining boys who haven't left San Diego yet.

"Yuussss!" Taylor grins, clearly happily. I smile at him and stand up from the couch sitting on the edge of the bed. "Well I am tired, so don't mind me." I smile a tht eboys grabbing Cameron's laptop since it was the closest one to me and turning it on crawling up to the top of the bed and pulling the blankets over me, the boys talking amongst themselves.

 I press netflix and wait for it to load, when it finally does I play Olympus Has Fallen. "Whatcha watching?" Matthew asks sitting next to my stomach. " Olympus has fallen, one of my favorite movies honestly." I tell him as I push the laptop back a bit so he could see the screen better.