Thirteen

(A/N - shout out to @kianlawleycameronlov for giving me ideas :D Thank you. Your a genius :D )

I didn't pull away from whoever was kissing me. Because in all honestly I couldn't. I was drawn in. I couldn't resist whoever it was.

Their lips were like magic on mine. Like I now needed them there. But moments later I heard someone cough and I was forced to look at who it was.

Honestly when I seen who it was I was completely shocked. I didn't know what to say. My lips were cold and I wanted to just kiss him again.

I closed my eyes tightly then opened them to see him grinning at me, ear to ear. "That was nice," He smiles. I laugh awkwardly. "Yeah, that was." I smile.

"Uhm seriously?" Matthew laughs. I look at him raising an eyebrow. "Seriously what?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just thought your new years kiss would always be Cam. To be honest." He shrugs. I nod agreeing. I didn't know Jc would be my new years kiss.

"Yeah. Same. But things happen I guess." I shrug seeing that Cameron was getting his new years kiss as of now. But honestly it didn't bug me as much as it would have a couple days ago.

I just smiled as I see him pull away from the girl but then my stomach twists when I see the girl from MagCon. The one that was rude the one from tonight.

He was kissing her! See it didn't bother me until I seen it was her because honestly I wanted her to be gone off the face of the earth. But hey, if he's happy. Then so be it.

"I don't think he sees anything in her," Matthew tells me. "Honestly, I don't care." I laugh catching him completely off guard. Him giving me a questioning look. "There was nothing ever going on between us and there never will. He's just a famous kid I'll get over one day." I laugh smiling down at my bestfriend as he sits on the bed.

I turn to Jc and he smiles sweetly at me. "So why'd you kiss me?" I ask as Matthew leaves once Shawn calls him over towards a giddy Cat.

"I don't know... I just.. I like you, a lot. I don't know what got into me. I know you and Cam have a thing and its messed up for me to get in between that," He rambles. I laugh.

"Calm down," I smile hugging him. He grins hugging me back. "Me and Cameron have nothing. I promise." I smile laying my head against his chest.

*

"Cameron seriously?" I sigh as he pulls me down the long hallway. "Yeah we need to talk," He says seriously. It's been an hour into the new year and I'm being pulled down a hallway by Cameron when he should be kissing his girlfriend.

"About what? What is there to talk about?" I snap. "Us." He says pulling me into another hotel room that only had one bed.

I raise an eyebrow questioningly. "There's no us." I say making him chuckle pressing me against the wall with him pressed against me. "Don't even try to deny that you don't want me." He whispers huskily in my ear.

"What the hell Cam. Of course I do. I have since I first found you, but seriously." I sigh. "Just sleep with me." He says pressing his lips against my neck.

My mouth falls open. What? "What?" I ask in disbelief. "Have sex with me." He repeats lowly.

"No, I'm a virgin..." I say pressing my hands against his chest. "I'll be gentle. I know this has always been what you wanted. Me being your first." He smirks kissing my collar bone.

"No what the hell Cameron. I'm not just some little tramp that will just sleep with you. Do I make it seem like I'll just sleep with you because I'm a fan? Is it the way I dress? What the hell do you think I am? Who do you think you are? Your not the Cameron I fell in love with a year ago." I say shoving him. He tenses and moves away. "I. I. I." He stutters.