Seventeen

* Callie's P.O.V *

My heart dropped when Angel avoided any contact with me.

What did I do? Why does he all pf a sudden hate me?

Every time he would step further away from me or would sit like ten seats from me, broke my heart more.

I don't understand what I did. But I know that he's pissed. But why?

We're all piled in the limo driving back to the hotel. Which I really just wanted to dump everyone out of the door and talk to Angel.

But what threw me off was when he brougt a girl back with him. He never does that.

He doesn't just bring random girls home. Or a hotel for this matter. He was just pissed. I get it. But I still don't understand why.

I wanted to ask but I couldn't bring myself to ask. He's my brother and we fight. But I don't understand what I did for him to be this mad at me.

When we finally got to the hotel he got out so quick. I jumped up and got out right behind him. I grabbed his arm jerking him to stop walking.

"What do you want?" He snaps. His eyes blank of emotion. "What did I do? I don't understand... Before everything you still cared you... You didn't hate me... But as soon as I got back. It was like you just suddenly have this hate for me. Like you dispise me..." I say quietly still holding onto his forearm.

Hearing myself say it, made it worse and I wanted to break down right there. But I held it back and stood up straight. His gaze fixed on my face. They were darker then usual. If looks could kill, I'd be dead. Ten times.

Before he started laughing coldly. "I cared." He says emphasizing the ed. "But I don't anymore. Why am I going to care about someone or what their going through, when they hide shit from me. Lie and barely speak to me. So much of a sister. You obviously don't care or know me enough." He snaps shaking my hand off before jogging up the stairs and into the elevator.

I stayed in the same position. Hand out where it was holding his arm.

What just happened? Did I just loose my brother? What have I done...

Tears welled in my ears but I pushed them down. My body was numb and I couldn't move. Like I was frozen to that spot.

Watching as he steps into the elevator. Not even glancing back. It felt like a million bricks had just landed on me.

I was struggling to see to breath, to speak. But I couldn't. I was standing there. Not able to go after him.

Even though I badly wanted to. But I couldn't.

It felt like time had froze and everything around me was frozen in place. Besides Angel and I.

But I was frozen to. To be honest I was shocked..

"Angel..." I say weakly finally regaining control and running to the stirs rushing up them. Tripping multiple times finally getting to our floor.

I ran down the hall to the room with 398 written on it. I knock repeatedly. "Angel please. Open the door." I cry out. Slamming my fists into the door till I couldn't anymore.

He wouldn't open the door. I leaned against the door slowly sliding down to where I was sitting. Bringing my knees into my chest and putting my head down. As I began to cry.

Way more then I think I ever have. Way more then earlier. This broke me one million times worse then Cameron choosing Megan over me.

I need Angel. I can't live without him. "Callie. Come on," Cat sighs trying to make me stand. I look up to see everyone standing around staring at me.