Sixteen

Recap

- "It's either me or her Cameron." I finish -

I stared at Cameron waiting for his answer. "Her. Her. I choose her." He says, sounding more like he was reassuring himself more then me.

"Suit yourself Cameron." I say turning away from him and walking up and Jc and hugging him. I needed one of his hugs.

I needed his comfort. "Don't contact my boyfriend or speak to him. Ever again." The slut snaps behind my back. I shrug.

"I could care less at this point bitch. Keep your little boyfriend on a tight leash." I say barying my face into Jc's chest.

I wasn't okay with his decision. It hurt more then her saying that shit to me in the bathroom. But I knew that they would both get pleasure out of seeing me hurting over his little decision. He'll regret it in the end.

I can promise everyone that.

* Matthew's P.O.V *

I watched her walk to Jc and hug him, she wasn't okay. She needed comfort. But I knew Jc could handle that.

"Don't contact my boyfriend or speak to him. Ever again." Megan snaps at Callie which irritated me. But I remained calm.

Remember Matt, you can't hit a girl. Calm down. You don't want to go to jail.

"I could care less at this point bitch. Keep your little boyfriend on a tight leash." Callie snaps back barrying her face further into Jc's chest. Jc wraps his arms around her waist and I look at Cameron.

I know he's regretting his decision already. I'm not gonna lie, he fucked up big time.

I wouldn't blame her if she never talked to him again. I know how much they meant to each other. Cameron would always tell me every little thing he so desperately loved about her.

She would tell me how much he meant to her and how much he impacted her life before and after they met.

He was her savor. He was the only reason she is alive today. But the sad thing is. Nobody knows that. Besides me and maybe Cat. But I honestly don't even think she knows.

I heard all the stories about her past how she would get put down for little things by her mom after a rough day at school and she would want to die.

But then Cameron would tweet and that saved her. Made her not think about suicide for a minute just to read the tweet. Or see the vine he made.

He's her hero. He's the only reason I have my bestfriend today. I want to thank him for that. But I know I can't. I wonder if I have that affect on fans..

I sigh looking up at Cameron. I wanted to punch him and tell him that he fucked up. Really bad but I know he already figured out he did.

I can see it now, Cameron sitting on the bed playing You Got It Bad by Usher on repeat regretting his decision every second of every day. Crying. Over emotional. While Callie is out with Jc watching a cute romantic movie. Giggling and kissing him having an amazing time.

That's how it works. The first week the guy is happy but the girl is upset and depressed. The second week she's starting to go back to normal while he's slowly falling into depression. But by the third week she's having the best times of her life while he's locked up in his room depressed.

I felt bad for both of them. But I honestly had to side with Callie on this one. Cameron was in the wrong.

I know she'll make him regret this. What they both don't know is every single one of the boys want her. Nd with her becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel more guys will want her.