Forty-Two

"Callie? Cameron? Are you guys okay in there?" I hear Matthew call from the other side of the door to our room as Cameron and I sit on the bed in the same position we have been in for the past hour.

"Yeah," I smile. I can hear the door open and Matthew enters but I keep my eyes locked with Cameron's. Smiling a little bit as he keeps his firm grip on my hips as I have my arms loosely resting around his neck.

I hear Matthew say something about not moving so I don't. Neither does Cameron and I can see the flash from a camera and Matthew saying its going on instagram.

I roll my eyes and look over at him as he types away on his phone. Mine chiming moments later. "Can you grab my phone off the floor?" I ask Matthew laughing a bit. He nods reaching for it and handing it to me.

I grab it from his hands seeing the case on it and then looking at Matthew's and smiling widely. Or best friend cases are defiantly the best ones ever.

I unlock my phone and see a notification from Matthew on Instagram. I click it and see a picture of me and Cameron.

I roll my eyes smiling. "All you guys post pictures of Cameron and I, why?" I ask double tapping on the screen. "Cause ya'll are the cutest couple. Plus none of us really have girlfriends." He responds shrugging.

I laugh and toss my phone to the side before leaning my head on Cameron's chest. "So are you guys okay?" Matthew asks.

"Yeah," I respond dropping my hands into Cameron's lap softly. "Alright, if you guys need anything I'm in the next from over." He responds. "I need you to get a condom from Carter." Cameron says clearly smirking.

I watch as Matthew's face twists with a couple different emotions. "He's just kidding Matt," I laugh. Causing him to heave a sigh of relief.

"Good." He says before smiling at Cameron and I. Exiting the room. The door falling shut behind him. "Are you okay? Do you still feel sick like earlier?" Cameron asks me softly running his fingers through my hair carefully.

I nod my head slightly. "I feel alright. . . Better." I respond slowly. "I think we should take you in, this is the fourth time this week..." He whispers.

"No, Cam I'm okay.." I mumble into his chest. Pulling back and standing to my feet. "I'm going to take a shower.. I'll be out in a little bit." I say kissing him quickly before grabbing my iPod and iHome. Escaping into the bathroom.

I turn on the water and let it warm up as I turn on my iPod. Putting it on shuffle as I turn ony iHome.

The first song is a newer Christina Perri song I have became fund of just like every other song she has made.

Human. I smile pulling my hair out of the messy bun and letting it fall down my back as I strip Cameron's tank top off and my bikini.

Slipping into the shower after restarting the song. Singing every lyric.

'I can hold my breath,
I can bite my tongue,
I can stay awake for days

If that's what you want,
Be your number one,

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part

If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart