Thirty-Six

I sit there in my seat. With my eyes closed hearing the sound of Cameron's crutches on the ground as he makes his way back to his seat.

That little fucker used what I said against me. What the fudge. "Since when did you and Taylor ever get close? Like to the point you two had a thing?" Jack G. asks me.

I shrug. "Me and Taylor have always been close." I say. Thats not a lie. A complete lie.

"But you and I have always been closer." Cameron says from across the table. I glance at him and roll my eyes.

"Well sorry Cam, but clearly you want Morgan thats why you ruined what we had." I retort leaning further into my seat.

"I tried to explain what happened Callie." He says quietly. "If it wasnt about you liking her she wouldn't be here right now would she be? No." I snap looking down at my lap.

"Bitch I'd be here whether he wanted me or not. Hes mine." Morgan laughs. I look up at her and smile.

"You can have him, I dont want him anymore." I say before standing up and walking towards the door.

But am stopped by Cameron. "Dont listen to her," He says rubbing his thumb over my cheek. The burning sensation left behind. I dont meet his gaze though.

I just close my eyes. Trying to avoid eye contact. "Look at me Callie." He whispers. Closer then before.

I open my eyes and find his beautiful orbs. "Don't believe anything she says." He says slowly leaning in but I dodge the kiss and walk away from him.

I look behind me and see everyone of the boys and girls watching me. Cameron standing there. "Don't leave!" He almost yells.

I stop as I grab the handle of the door and look at him. Tears threatening to fall. "Callie, I love you! Nd I want the whole world to know this. I love you so damn much. Nobody else is ever going to mean as much to me as you, your the first girl I've ever loved and the last girl I ever will!" He yells after me.

I stand there. Shocked as ever. "Words have no meaning." I whisper to myself before walking out of the building and fetching a cab.

I glance at the door and see Cameron still standing there. Tears  falling down his cheeks and I couldnt help but feel guilty.

I open the door to the cab but shut it and walk back inside. Walking up to Cameron and hugging him.

He slowly wraps his arms around my waist. His crutches falling to the ground as he picks me up. Kissing me softly.

"I love you so much," He whispers in my ear holding on to mebme as if I'd run away again.

"I love you," I say into his ear as the butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

I love Cameron Dallas.

Cameron Dallas loves me.

Finally.

(A/N- Hey loves (:

First A.N in a whileeee. But I have a question.

Who should I write my next fan fic about?

& no to ease your minds this story isnt over yet. It wont be for a little while (:

So next chapter will only be uploaded if I get the votes I ask for.

im going to start asking for votes for the next chapter (:

10 Votes for the next chapter ♡

I love you guys ♥

If ya'll have any questions for me feel free to message me or to comment (:

Stay Beautiful · Sam Pottorff ♡

xxx Chyanneee ♡♡ )