28. Will you be mine forever?

"Wow you look.. beautiful." Tom says with his chin resting on his hands as I walk into the kitchen to get some water. "Where's your tie?" I ask. He takes the tie out handing it to me to put it around his white shirt's collar. "I taught you how to put the tie on several times now." I say. He puts his hands on the sides of my hips. "Yeah but I like it when you do. I get to stare down at that beautiful eyes. The pretty face." Tom says making me blush. I grab my purse before going to his car. One of his close friend is getting married and they wanted us to go early but Tom being pervy at serious times always makes us both attend parties late. "Is that dress Y/n." He says pouting a bit as I didn't let him get what exactly he wanted.

He parked his car and sat there. "Tom, unclock the door." I say. "Wanna have a go in the backseat?" He says smirking. "Maybe after the party." i say. He frowns a bit but decided not to ruin our clothes first. "Congratulations!!" I say greeting the bride and groom. We both parted ways as we found some others that we knew of. As I stood there alone with a glass a juice an elderly women starts up a conversation with me. Oh god this is the reason why I hate social gatherings. I look at Tom and made a face at him to come rescue me to which he just laughed. After a few minutes Tom finally decided to come rescue me. "Aww.. You got a fine man here." She says greeting Tom. "But my wife here is more amazing." He says holding a slight grip on my hips. The women left and it was just me and Tom at the juice table. "Aww.. Your wife is beautiful. You two looks so cute together." Compliments someone that I don't know.

So far you have been called as his "wife" several times now. "Wife?" I say. "Well you will be my future wife." He says smirking. "Yeah but we aren't married yet and I don't even have a wedding kr an engagement ring on even." I say trying to cleae out that his lie could be backfired. "We can change that." He says beflre walking off with another friend.

"Hey Y/n!!" The bride greets me as I sit alone on one of the tables. The party was in a garden so It was peaceful. She takes the seat next to me and hands a plate of dessert. "Last piece left." She says. "It's alright. I'm not hungry." I say looking around to see if I can find Tom. The party is over and be is no where to be seen. "Have you seen Tom?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"Hey babe." Tom says joining me at the table. The bride excuses herself. "Where have you been?" I ask. "Umm.. wait." He says before leaving again. "Y/n!! Did you see the decorations over there?" The bride asks. I tilt my head to see what she was showing but I could find nothing. "I don't see it." I say. "Go closer." She says.

I walk towards another area in the garden to see Tom standing with a bouquet of roses with a sign that read: WILL YOU BE MINE FOREVER?
I stood there surprised. He walked over to me handing the flowers before going down on one knee with a diamond ring right infront of me. "What do you say? Will you be mine forever?" He ask. I nod my head with happy tears in my eyes.

"Congratulations!!!" Says some friends that were hiding and taking pictures of us.