Prompt: If you can't sleep ... we could have sex? - Tom

You tossed and turned on the bed trying to sleep but it wasn't helping at all. The green colour glowed out the time 01:43am. You sigh as you turn to see Tom's back. You slowly swirled your fingertips on his bare skin creating patterns.

He turns over after getting goosebumps and takes a few minutes to fully open up his eyes to look at you. You were wide awake with no sign of tiredness. "Babe, go to sleep." He says kissing your forehead. "I can't sleep." You say with a sigh. You hated when it takes hours to fall asleep and frown when you think of the people who falls asleep instantly after their head touches the pillow. "Come here." He says pulling you towards his chest for a comforting hug. You groan as he rests his chin on your head humming a song.

Half an hour passed and you had started to poke Tom now. "Y/n" he whines out your name making you stop poking him. "I can't sleeep." You whine back. Tom rests his chin in his palm as his elbow supported his body weight. He looks at you with a cheeky smile. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" You eyes raising an eyebrow at him. "If you can't sleep... we could have sex?" He tried to say it casually but his smirk made you tingle. You avoid looking at his face as you try to hide under the covers while biting your lip.

"Your expression says something else." He says getting on top of you under the covers and attacking you with sloppy kisses.