74. Teasing

"Lemonade on a cool day is just what I need." Zendaya says as I fill up her 2nd glass. "Totally." I say joining her on the sofa. "Where is Tom?" She asks. "Probably trying on thongs or somethings." I blurt out bringing his thong story up making both of us laugh.

"What's so funny?" Tom asks as he stood clueless causing me and Zendaya to burst out laughing. "Guy's seriously what's going on?" He asks again. "Nothing, honey. Nothing." I say calming myself down.

"Hey Tom. Was it like hot pink?" Zendaya asks making us both laugh again. "What was hot pink? Wait. Oh my god. Y/n!!!" He says after getting the hint.

He takes a seat in front of me joining us. "C'mon guys. It was just.. you know. Y/n had really fun with it." Tom says making my eyes go wide towards his direction. "Ain't that right?" He asks raising his eyebrows. "I don't know." I reply in a soft tone.

"What about the time I was taller than you?" Zendaya teases making Tom frown

"What about the time I was taller than you?" Zendaya teases making Tom frown. I laugh. "You aren't tall either Y/n." He says taking me down with him. " I know that. Well, I don't go wearing insoles to get taller." I say pouting. Making Tom frown again.

"You should have seen the look on his face when I found it. Y/n, it was hilarious." Zendaya says. "I actually have that video." I say laughing.

"I'll go get more lemonade." I say walking into the kitchen to refill the jug. "It's good to see you laugh like that even if it's roasting me up." I hear Tom say behind me.

-Tom's P.O.V-

I walk behind her hugging her from behind. Knowing two can play at this teasing game I begin to leave sloppy kisses on her soft spots. "Tom." She says my name as I could feel her biting her lips to hold in. "Yes babe?" I say. When she doesn't reply I slowly start to move my hand up her thighs.

"Pleeaase." She softly moans. "Alright I'm gonna go join the fun." I say taking the jug of lemonade out with me as I leave one love bite on her soft spot. "I will get you for this." She says. I wink her back.

"Guys. I forgot that I have to go pick up a friend from the airport." Zendaya says as I pour myself a glass of lemonade. Y/n stood my the kitchen wall with her arms folded. "Aww that's too bad." Her tone sounding mischievous.

"Good luck Tom." She says as she got up to leave. "Good luck for what?" I ask confused. "You'll see." She replies with a huge grin making me really nervous.

"Y/n what was she talking about?" I ask. "Oh I don't know honey." She replies leaving me really confused.