82. Karaoke (Requested)

"What do we do today?" Harrison asks as we all three sat on the sofa throwing paper balls at the bin in the corner. "You guys could go out and let me have some quiet time." I say shooting the paper ball right into the bin. Putting up my arms in the air with a loud yes I feel the two boys eyes on me. "What?" I ask confused. They both shake their heads crumbling up a new piece of paper.

"Let's go out?" Tom says. "Sure. Where to?" Harrison asks.

Half an hour past by us thinking where to go. "You guys here that soft music?" I ask looking very serious as I try to figure out what song it was on. "I think that's from the bar down the street having karaoke night." Harrison says. "That loud?" Tom asks to which Harrison shrugs.

"Let's go!" I say jumping up.

-Tom's P.O.V-
We walk down the street to bar. The roads were empty than usual which was odd. "Hey Tommy look. I'm tall." I here Y/n say as she stood on a concrete block on the side. I hold on to her waist and bring her down. "Sadly no." I say patting her head. We both tease each other often and it's cute to see her pout.

"This the place?" I ask. It was small with a few neon lights but crowded on the outside. Harrison ordered drinks while me and Y/n walked towards the empty corner table.

"The usuals." Harrison says putting our drinks on the table.

"He sings well." Y/n says commenting on the boy singing (song name). "Y/n, you should go on next." I slightly yell as the place got louder with applauses.

She got onto the mini stage after picking up her song. I nearly spit out my drink after hearing her voice. "Wow!" I say looking at Harrison and back at Y/n. "She's amazing!" Harrison say. "Totally!" I say enjoying the show.