Chapter 4: School Ground Battle

*DANNY'S POV*

I was walking down the sidewalk when I hear(y/n)'s voice calling for me. "Danny! Danny!" She shouted and I look over at her and smile. I won't admit it out loud but I like the way she says my name. "Hey (y/n)! What's wrong?" I asked as she approaches me with a worried look on her face. "Remember how I said, yesterday, hopefully everything will be normal?" She asked. "Yeah?" I said with uncertainty. "Well....it's worse." She said and she grabs my hand and leads me to the school.

In front of the school there is a stage with a group of girls dancing, dressed up as hot dogs. When they dance off the stage, Tucker shows up and shouts. "What do we want?" The audience shouted back. "MEAT!" "When do we want it?" Tucker shouted at them. "NOW!" The people replied. Then (y/n) points towards the other side and I see Sam standing on top of a school bus and carrying a sign that says NOW. "VEGGIES NOW! VEGGIES FOREVER! VEGGIES NOW! VEGGIES FOREVER!" Sam chanted with what looked like a bunch of hippies and goths. (Y/N) and I stare between these two protest in disbelief until Tucker and Sam showed up. "You guys put together two protests in one night?" I asked. "Meat-eaters, Danny and (y/n). Always ready to fight. And our high protein diets give us the energy we need to do it quickly." Tucker said.

"Ultra-recyclo vegetarians are always ready to protest. And because we don't have to waste time cooking our food, we can move even faster." Sam replied.

"Don't you guys think this is a little extreme?" (Y/N) asked them. "No choice, you two. You're either with me!" Tucker said. "Or you're against him!" Sam shouted. Then the both of them approached (y/n) and I and shouted in unison. "So who's side are you two on?" 

Suddenly, my ghost sense goes off and the winds starts blowing and we hear a woman laughing. Then the meats from Tucker's protest start to fly around. Then it sswirls around overhead and it forms into the meat monster the lunch lady ghost turned into yesterday. "It's lunchtime!" She shouted and all of the protesters run away screaming. "Meat! Why have you betrayed me?!" Tucker shouted, dramatically. "Guy's, time to make up. Now!" I said and Tucker and Sam hug as I transformed into Danny Phantom. "Please be careful, Danny." (Y/N) said. I give her a small smile and fly off. I approached the monster and she tries to punch me but I move out of the way.
Then she tries to slap me but I dodge that too, she even tries to uppercut me but I dodge that as well. I get behind her and kick her so hard that the monster falls over. I looked down at my friends and see (y/n) giving me a thumbs up.

I smile at her then look back a deep see a meaty fist coming at me so fast that I'm not able to dodge it this time and she sends me flying. I look up and see I'm heading towards an airliner. I go invisible and phase through it. While passing through it I notice on of the flight attendance has a glass of water, so I phase through the whole plane and then stop myself and fly back throught the plane. "Thanks!" I shouted as I grab the cup of water and throw the water into my face. I fly towards the monster so hard that I create an explosion and send the meat flying everywhere. I get up and noticed I made a crater so I grab onto the ledge and, weakly, pull myself out. "Oh, dear! What a mess! Are you okay?" The lunch lady, who's standing in front of me, asked me. I pull myself out of the crater and rub my left arm. "Yeah. I think so." I said. "TOUGH! BECAUSE YOU BEING OKAY IS NOT PART OF MY BALANCED DIET OF DOOM!" She shouted. Meat suddenly pours out and they form into five small piles of meat before turning into monsters and they jump at me and I fly at them. I take my foot and do a flying kick that slices through them before I land back on the ground. But, of course it's never that easy because then they form back to the little monsters. "Wasn't expecting that." I said but then I transform back to my human self. "Or that." I said and the meat monsters latch into me.

I try to fight them off but they were too strong and they fly me into the air.
Two of them let me go and I end up dangling  upside down by my legs as three of the monsters have a hold of my legs. I scream until I felt something hit me in the face. "The Fenton Thermos! But how am I going to get it to work?" I asked myself aloud. Then the monsters let me go and I start falling out of the sky. "Change back! CHANGE BACK!" I shouted at myself and that's when I felt myself transform and I mentally let out a deep sigh. As I'm flying down onto the ground, I see my parents and Jazz standing and talking so I fly past them and as I phase through the ground, I shouted. "Thanks for the Thermos!"

I fly back above ground and face the lunch lady. "NO! Soup's not on today's menu!" She shouted as she sees the thermos. "I'm changing the menu, permanently!" I shouted as I grab the top of the thermos. "Please work." I whispered as I pull the cap off and aim it towards the lunch lady. "Oh hope I'm right!" I said as I close my eyes and I feel something powerful surround me. I open my eyes and see that the Thermos does work and it starts to sucking the lunch lady in. "NOOOOO!" She shouted as she swirls and, finally, is sacked in. I transform back to my human self as I close the cap on the thermos. I look behind me and see Tucker, Sam and (y/n) trapped under one of the protest balloons. I walk over and I help  (y/n) up.

"What happend?" Sam asked.

"Where's the ghost?" (Y/N) asked.

"My parents have their moments." I replied as I hold up the thermos. "Ghost directly ahead. You would have to be some sort of moron to not notice the ghost directly in front of you." I hear the Fenton Finder say and I turn around and see my parents approaching me and I give them a weak smile. "Oh, sorry, Dad. You just missed him." I said as I point behind me with my thumb. "We've got a runner!" Dad shouts and he and my mom run off. "Great. Back to square one." Jazz said as she walks the opposite direction. "So, you're not gonna tell them?" Tucker asked me. "Nah. I think I might've finally figured out what these powers are for. They make me--" I started to say but I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look up and see Mr Lancer and he does not look happy. "On a world of trouble." He growls.

That night, Sam, Tucker, (y/n) and I are cleaning up the mess from the protest whole Lancer shouts orders at us with a mmegaphone. "Manson! Pick up that T-bone!" Lancer shouted at Sam. "With my hands?" Sam asked, in disgust. "Foley! Pick up that Turfwich!" Lancer shouted at Tucker. "With my hands?" Tucker asked, equally disgusted. I see (y/n) throwing in some meat in the dumpster as I sweep some more meat up.

Dash is leaning against the dumpster watching us and starts to laugh. I look over at him then at (y/n) and give her a small wink before I place my hand on the side of the dumpster and turn it invisible and all the contents fall out on top of Dash. "Fenton! (L/N)! Alittle help?" Dash asked as (y/n) covers her mouth trying to keep from laughing. "Whatever you say, Dash. Whatever you say." I said as I look at (y/n) and she bust out laugh and I join in with her.