Chapter 68: You Control The Power, The Power Doesn't Control You

I groaned and opened my eyes, for the second time, when I saw that I was in a lab. "Ah ha. Good morning Sleeping Beautys." A familiar voice said as the figure walks up to us. "Frostbite!" Danny and I said. "Hey wait a minute. Where are we?" Danny asked as I looked down and saw that I was in a chamber full of water and I had no clothes on except my underwear and bra. I look over and see that Danny, in another chamber as well, was only in his underwear. I gasped as Danny looks over at me and blushes as he turns his head away, embarrassed. "Uuuhhh, where are our clothes?" I asked as I covered myself.

"This is a medical facility in the realm of the Far Frozen and you two are floating in a de-icing chamber. Your clothes are in the wash. There were a lot of burs in your shirts. As for what happened, I'm afraid you two are going to have to tell me." Frostbite replied. "Well what we can tell you isn't good. Amity Park, our home, completely overrun by Undergrowth. A psycho, freaky plant ghost." Danny answered him.

Frostbite walks over to a table where a hologram of Undergrowth appears. "I have heard tell of this Undergrowth. A powerful ghost he is. Capable of regenerating himself and producing numerous killer offspring. Nearly impossible to defeat." He said. "Heh, tell us about it. We tried to stop him but I don't remember much once the cold sensation started taking me over." I said and Danny nods. "Yeah, same here." said Danny.

"Ah yes, the cold sensation." Frostbite said and the hologram of Undergrowth disappears and a silhouette of Danny and I appear with a small blue ball in our chest. "Your central core reading indicates extreme cold. As if your body is self generating it. I sensed it within you two the last time we met." He said.

"How is that possible?" asked Danny.

Frostbite laughs as he turns to us. "You two become invisible, pass through solid object, and emit beams of energy from your hands and you ask how is this possible." He said and my jaw dropped.

"You mean this is a new ghost power?" I asked him.

"Precisely. Though new to you two it may be, rest assured it is an ability very familiar to my people. We are quite well trained in its use." He said then he makes an ice sculpture of Danny then made an ice sword appear in his hands. 
"Of course there are more practical uses for it as well." Frostbite said as he screams and cuts down the Danny ice sculpture.

"Teach us." I said.

"When our clothes are ready." Danny said as he looks down at himself then looks over at me before he turns his head away.

After we got our clothes back, Frostbite takes us to an arena, which had hundreds of Frostbites people in the stands. "Why are there so many of your p-p-people w-watching us?" Danny asked as he and I shiver again. "Ha! It is not every moon that my people get an opportunity to see their leader train one as legendary as you, oh great one, and your girlfriend." Frostbite replied.

"You mean they're hoping we'll mess up, huh?" I asked him. "Indeed. These people live in a frozen wasteland. They take their comedy where they can get it. Now then, lesson one: stop shivering." Frostbite ordered.

"I-I-I-I c-c-can't." Danny stammered and I nod as I shake some more.
"This is because the cold is contained within you two and ever since you two acquired your ghost abilities you two have only been letting it out in small amounts." Frostbite said as he holds up his hand and holds his finger and thumb just an inch apart.

"Like when?" I asked him.

"Every time you two sensed a ghost is nearby." replied Frostbite.

"Our ghost sense? That's been part of this freeze power all along?" Danny asked.

"But now you two must learn to let it out all at once. Now then, concentrate. Let the energy build until it has nowhere to go but out." He encouraged us.