Chapter 34: Doctor's Disorders

"Eck, what is that smell?" I asked as Danny and I, hand in hand, walk up to Tucker, who was spraying himself with a can. "This....it's my new all over body spray." Tucker replied as he shows us the can. "I made it myself, I call it Foley by Tucker Foley." Then he continues to spray himself with that disgusting colone. I move my other hand to my nose and plug it as Tucker continues. "It combines with your natural odor to create a sweet manly scent."

"Tuck, you smell like a sweaty cookie." Danny remarked. "Actually he smells like dirty socks and chocolate chip." I said. "By choice. The ladies will be swarming all over me." Tucker exclaimed, happily. I rolled my eyes as the three of us met up with Sam and start to head to class.

We were just walking down the hall, passing by the nurse's office, when suddenly Tucker looks up at the sign and stops. "Uhhhh." He said and the three of us look at him. "Tucker?" Danny asked then he waves his hand in front of his face. "Hello?" He asked. I look over at Sam and asked. "What's wrong with him?" She sighs and replied. "This happens every time he gets near the nurses office."  

Nu...nu..nu...nu...nurse!" Tucker stammers. "This is a bad one. In a case like this it's best not to let him see." Sam said as she pulls out a paper bag and places it over his head. She walks in front of him and places his hand on her shoulder. "Come on Tuck, find a happy place." She said to him, kindly. "Right, I'm not passing a nurse's office, I'm passing a....modeling agency." Tucker said to himself as Sam leads him away from the office. I look over at Danny and the two of us shrug as we follow.

Once we were away from the office, Tucker pulls the bag off his head and said. "Thanks, Sam."

"You're afraid of the nurse's office?" I asked him.

"Yes, nurse's offices, doctor's offices, hospitals. Any place with sharp, pointy, sticky things, and the smell of sick people." Tucker replied. Sam then starts to sniff the air then her face comforts into disgust. "Speaking of sick smells, what is that? Gym socks and snickerdoodles?" She asked. "Foley by Tucker Foley." The boys and I respond in unison. "It's Tucker's cologne." Danny said when suddenly blue smoke comes out of his mouth. 

We look down the hall and see Paulina leaning against her locker and she seemed to have this green glow around her. "Uhh, is Paulina glowing?" Danny asked. "Uh, I know she's supposed to have flawless skin, but this is ridiculous." Sam remarked and I couldn't help but chuckle at this. "I feel terrible and disfigured. Stupid bug bite!" Paulina said as she looks down at her hand. "Bug bite?" Danny said just as a bug flies by and bites Jazz.

Soon more bugs starting biting more and more students, causing everyone to scream and run. "Cover me guys." Danny said just as he kissed my cheek then makes a run for it to an empty room. "I'm Going Ghost!" He shouts as he enters the room and Sam, Tucker and I shut the door and guard it.

Minutes later, Danny comes back up through the floor, holding the Thermos out. "Well, that's all of them." He exclaimed just as I felt something bite my arm. "Ow!" I exclaimed just as Sam held her arm as well and said. "Ouch!"  
"Except those two." Danny said then Dash runs past us, a swarm of bugs chasing after him. "Or more." Danny said, shrugging and he goes after them while Sam and I start to feel really sick.

*DANNY'S POV*

Later, all of the parents arrived at the school since the kept the entire student body in quarantine. "Why can't we see our children, Mr. Fuluka?  This is outragous, they're sick. They need us." Mom said. "Now, I understand your concern folks, but I have been instructed not to disseminate any information at this time." Mr Fuluka said, reassuringly. "But you're a teacher! It's your job to disseminate information!" Mr (l/n) shouted at him. "Poor Jazz. She's always been my favorite." Dad said, crying, then he blows his nose. Gee thanks, dad. I thought as he hands me the handkerchief he just blew on. "Here you go Danny, don't lose this. It was your grandfather's." He said and I just gagged as I took the cloth.