Chapter 53: Beauty Marked

Sam, Tucker and I were sitting in the auditorium of Casper High as a pretty blonde woman, wearing a blue and green dress, walks up on the stage. "Girls, do you dream about being a princess?" She asked. A group of girls started to cheer, except for me and Sam.

"No." Sam muttered.

"When I was like four." I muttered, making her laugh.

"Of wearing beautiful gowns and jewlery?" She asked as she holds up her ring which had a huge green diamond on it.

"No." Sam and I said in unison.

"Of charming and begiling a handsome prince?" She asked.

"Aaaand gag." Sam said in bored tone.

"I've already have that special someone, thank you." I muttered.

"I'm Dora Maddenly, and I want to make that dream come true for one of you sweet young ladies." Dora said as she walks over to a rope on the side of the stage and pulls it. A huge sign appears and it said:

Miss Teenage

Happy Princess

Beauty Pageant

Everyone begins to cheer but me and Sam. "That's why I'm bringing my Miss Teenage Happy Princess Beauty Pageant right here to your school." Dora said.

"I hate this more than I hate the morning sun." Sam said, gloomingly. "Tell me about it." I growled. "What's wrong with beauty pageants?" Tucker asked us.

"Other than the fact they turn girls into shallow doormats and boys into drooling idiots.....EVERYTHING!" Sam said and I nodded in agreement. "But it's got a swimsuit competition!" Tucker exclaimed, happily. I rolled my eyes as Dora continues. "I need a worthy and chivalrous knight to select our princess." She said and a bunch of guys jump up and wave their hands, even Tucker. "Oh, man! Danny, would loved this!" Tucker said. "Where is he anyway?" I asked as I look around. The other two shrugged as Dora looks out into the crowd of boys.

"Our princess must appeal to the masses. She shall be chosen by a common boy. Someone who is average and bland." She said and she walks along the stage and passed Dash. "Too popular."

"Too athletic." She said as she passes Kwan.

"Too nerdy." She said as she passes Mikey.

Then she makes it to Tucker.

"Too...."

"Handsome? Smart? Intelligent?" Tucker asked.

"Annoying." She finished as she continues to look out. That is until Danny suddenly appeared on stage, in his human form thank God. "You! You're perfect!" She exclaimed and she walks over to him. "Excuse me, what?!" I said, angrily. "This should be interesting." Sam muttered. "Thanks, Sam. You're a real pal." I said to her, sarcastically.

"Hiiii, Danny." All the girls said to Danny as him, Tucker and I walk down the hallway. "I baked cookies for you!" Paulina said as she holds up a plate of cookies to him. "I did your math homework." Star said as she holds up a tall stack of paper in her hands. I glare at them and hug Danny's arm tighter as Danny chuckles "Now, ladies, you can't influence the judge with cookies and.....wait! Is this homework done all the way to next semester?" Danny asked Star. She nods at him and he smiles. "This pleases me." He said.

But then Dash grabs his collar and said. "Hey, Fentoid! It's only been two hours and I'm already tired of you hogging all the hotties! You've already got one!" Dash said. Trust me Dash, I'm tired of this as well. I thought as Danny snaps his fingers and Paulina kicks Dash in the back of his knee. Dash drops Danny and holds his leg but then begins to run as the girls chase after him.