Chapter 27: Walker's Plan

Later that day, we were all at Tucker's house as we stare at the wolf ghost, sitting before us. "I think this is a bad idea." Tucker said, nervously. "Well, he can't stay at Danny's. Not with it being Ghostkateer central." I said, annoyed at Tuck. "Besides, you're the only one of us who sort of understands him, and we need to get that collar off." said Danny as I walk up to the ghost and place my hand on his collar but that turned out to be a mistake as the wolf roars at me and tries to bite me, causing me to fall backwards into a chair.

"He said not to touch that." Tucker replied, casually.

"Really? I must have missed the subtext." I said, sarcastically.

"I gotta get my Fenton Thermos out of my locker. In the meantime, see if you can find out what Walker's up to." Danny replied as he flies through the roof and leaves.

"So. What's Walker up to? Kiel estas Walker?" Tucker asked.

The ghost speaks but in a language I don't understand. When he stops talking, Tucker leans back and begins to laugh. "You have no idea what he just said, do you?" Sam asked him. Tucker stops laughing and said. "Not a clue." And I can't help but facepalm at this.

*DANNY'S POV*

I arrive at Casper High and fly towards my locker. Once there, I grab the Fenton Thermos and let out a sigh. "Here we go." I muttered just as my ghost sense goes off. "Okay, listen up!" I hear Dash's voice say. I turn around and fly towards a room and peek inside.

Dash is standing in the front of the room and talking to several people, including the principal, Mr Lancer, Paulina, and several other students and faculty. The room is surrounded by torches with blue flames.

"Is everybody clear with the plan?" Dash asked.

"Yes, yes, it should all go down tomorrow after the town meeting." Pauline replied.

"Meeting?" I muttered to myself in confusion. I transform back to my human self and walk up to the doorway. "What town meeting?" I asked as I walk into the room.

At that moment, I heard the door shut behind me and I see Kwan was the one who shut it and then I look around the room to see everyone glaring at me, like I caught them doing something awful. Dash grabs the collar of my shirt a d pins me up to the blackboard. Dash, suddenly, passes out as Walker, still holding on to me, phases out of him.

"Walker!" I exclaimed, shocked.

"Gotcha punk." He replied.

"Lemme go!" I pleaded as Walker and his goons laugh at me.

"How does it feel? No place to run. No place to hide. I'm gonna turn your whole world against you, and by the time I'm done, you're gonna BEG for the safety of my prison." Walker said then he leans closer to me and said. "In the Ghost Zone, where you belong."  
"The only thing I'm begging for," I started to say before I turn Ghost and blast Walker back away from me. "Is for you to try some mouthwash!" I finished before I fly away from the school.

I fly above the school when my ghost sense goes off. I turn to see Dash, which I know is possessed by Walker again, flying behind me. He lets out a yell and I tackle him and shove him against a parked car just outside of the Nasty Burger. Then I was knocked forward to the ground and I see that it was Lancer. I fire a blast as I fly off. Suddenly I felt something grab me then shocks me. I scream out in pain as I turn around to see that it's from a grabbing gun that was fired by Principal Ishiyama.

I grab the grapple and use it to toss her into a water tower. Then Pauline grabs me by the shoulder. "You can't get away from me!" She shouts as she turns me around to face her as she hovers over me. Her red eyes glaring at me. "No, thanks! Already taken!" I shouted as I throw her against a billboard.