Chapter 77: The Disasteriod

"Elliot! What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well, dad and I were passing through and I thought why not visit my favorite cousin!" He replied, smiling at me. I giggled and I hug him again.

Elliot is my cousin. His mom and my mom are sisters and his Dad is like a successful business man, meaning he's rich, but the good thing about Elliot is that he doesn't flaunt around his money, kinda like how Sam is. He's very humble and a nice person, the kind of person that will take his shirt off his back for you. He doesn't care about popularity. 

"Aww, well we'll leave you two alone." Dad said as he and mom walks out. "So, how's life here at Amity Park, little cousin?" Elliot asked me. "Oh it's pretty crazy here!" I replied. "Yeah, I've heard about the whole ghost thing and the mayor here hired some goons to hunt them. If you ask me, those two ghost superheros are better." He replied. 

"Oh, you know about Danny Phantom and Shadow Girl?" I asked, trying not to cry again. "Oh, yeah. I keep an eye on the news that involves this town, ever since you told me you were moving here." He said with a smile. And the two of us just catch up on our lives.

"Seriously?!? You have a boyfriend?" Elliot asked me a few minutes later. I nod and he smiles and said in a fake teary voice. "My little cousin is all grown up." He pretended to wipe a tear off his face and I just chuckle and punch his arm.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and the two of us look over at the door. "You expecting someone?" Elliot asked. "Actually, yeah!" I said as I get up and head to the door. I open it as I see Danny standing there smiling. "Hey, (y/n). Can I come in?" He asked me. I moved to the side and let Danny in. I shut the door as Danny looks over and sees Elliot. "Oh, I didn't know you had company." Danny said as he eyes Elliot, suspiciously.

I roll my eyes and said. "Danny, this is my cousin, Elliot. Elliot, this is Danny, my boyfriend." Elliot comes up to Danny and holds his hand out to him. "Nice to meet you." Elliot said as he and Danny shakes hand. "Uh, nice to meet you too." Danny stammers.

"So, you're the one who's butt I have to kick if you hurt my little cousin." Elliot said to Danny, who looks a little worried.

"I'm only younger than you by five months!" I said to Elliot and he begins to chuckle.

"Hey, what can I say, you're like a little sister to me." He said and I smile. 

"By the way, dude, love the white streak in your hair! It's pretty cool!" Elliot complimented and Danny gives a small smile to him. "Heh, thanks." Danny replied as a phone rings out and Elliot pulls out his cellphone. "Hello?" He answered and he listens to the other end. "Yeah....uh-huh.....yeah, okay, I'll be over there." He said and he hangs up the phone.  "Sorry, I've gotta go. I'll see you later, little cuz!" He said and he hugs me then he shakes Danny's hand again. "Bye, Elliot!" I said as he walks out the door.

"So that was your cousin?" Danny asked. "Yeah, I didn't even know he was coming! It was a huge surprise." I replied. "And speaking of surprises, I still can't believe you got rid of your powers, Danny!"

"Why is everyone but me bummed about this? You know as well as I do that Danny Phantom and Shadow Girl aren't needed anymore." Danny said, alittle annoyed. 

"Yeah, I know that now. I've thought about it and I understand where you're coming from but I'm keeping my powers and I'm going to keep a low profile." I said. Danny nods as I smile. "So did you get your parents out of jail?" I asked him. "Yeah, they went home and I wanted to see you, since you left the lab." Danny replied. "Well, I didn't feel like getting arrested today, so I had to leave." I teased as I smiled at him and he takes my hand in his. "C'mon, let's go for a walk and be...well...normal." Danny said and I chuckle and the two of us go out for a walk.