Chapter 46: Identity Crisis

(A/N: I know this episode takes place before Secret Weapons and Ultimate Enemy and the Christmas episode but let's pretend this is after, lol.)

"Ok, just aim your hand like this." Danny said as he raises my arm up and aimed my hand at the cardboard cut out of a ghost. He and I were in the lab practicing on my aim. It had been a couple of weeks since Vlad experimented on me and gave me ghost powers and Danny has been training me.

I aim my hand towards the cardboard cutout and fire an ecto-beam at it and it explodes in a few pieces. I smile and exclaimed. "Did you see that? That was awesome!" Danny chuckles at my enthusiasm. "Well done, (y/n). You're getting a better hang at this than I did." He said. "Or I just have a good teacher." I replied, giving him a wink. Danny smiles that cute smile as I see his cheeks turn red. I giggle and walk over to him and kiss his cheek. He continues to smile as he places a his hand on my cheek then he leans in and kisses me

"Hey, get a room, you two." Tucker's voice interrupts. We pull back and see him and Sam walking in the lab. I blush at this as Danny and I turn human. "So, are we gonna start this fun weekend, you've been talking about?" Tucker asked Danny. "Yeah, just a second." Danny said as he walks over to his computer. He sits in the chair and starts to look through the files of all his ghostly foes.

"Ember?" Sam asked.

"Ghost Zone." Danny said as he clicks the file and it transfer to the Ghost Zone icon on the screen.

"Skulker?" Tucker asked.

"Ghost Zone."

"Box Ghost?" I asked.

"Who cares." Danny, Tucker and Sam said together.

"Hey, I have feelings too, you know!" Box Ghost shouted at us before the doors to the portal closes on his face. "All enemies are captured and accounted for! Which means...as promised 100% ghost-free weekend of fun starts now!" Danny said then he presses the enter button but a message appeared. "Hard drive full? Hmm, guess I'll have to delete some stuff." said Danny as he clicks around on the computer to find things to delete.

"I guess I could delete this old version of Doomed." said Danny. I look up at him. Doomed? Why does that sound familiar? I thought until my eyes widen. A few months back, I went to a family reunion for about a week which turned out to be the week we had a big poetry test.

I already took the test a few days early since I was gonna be gone. During that time, Danny, Sam and Tucker were playing the online game, Doomed, where they fought Technus. And if I remember correctly, They told me they trapped him in level 0,  a place no way in and no way out.

"Danny! Wait that's the game you guys trapped...!" I started to shout but I was too late as Danny deletes the game and his computer begins to glow as Technus appears on screen. "I, Technus, am free at last!" Then he starts to float on the computer screen and tries to get out but no such luck. "Well, free-ish....but even within the confines of this computer, I, Technus, will rule once more!" He shouts as the moniter, the web cam and the tower start to float.

The computer tower then thrusts towards Danny, who goes ghost, and smacks him against the wall. The cables of the computer fly towards Sam, Tucker and I, but I was able to move out of the way before they wrapped around Sam and Tucker. 

Danny grabs the Fenton Ghost Catcher and flies towards the computer and swing the catcher at the computer, pushing Technus out of it. Then the webcam turns red and a laser shoots out and starts to slowly go towards Sam and Tucker. "Too bad you can't exsponge me and save your friends at the same time, eh?" Technus asked Danny. "Well, I might not be able to....but she can!" Danny said, nodding towards me. Technus starts to laugh and said. "What can a mere human do?"