Chapter 63: Bound To Be A Rematch

*3RD PERSON POV*

At City Hall, Vlad steps into the podium to speak up. The crowd cheers loudly as Vlad forms the 'victory' signs with his hands. "Thank you! Thank you one and all!" Vlad said. "Huzzah! The Fentons are one heartbeat away from the Mayor's Office! Next stop, the White house, and I'm gonna be Vlad's number two man!" Jack exclaims.

"Jack…you're dreaming…" Maddie said, in disbelief.

"Am not! Why, just this morning he told me that when he thinks of number two, he thinks of me!" Jack said, a smile on his face, but you snigger at this.

"I'd like to take a moment now, if I may, to thank two very special people in my life…" Vlad said. "Oh, shucks already, Vladdie! Save it for our swearing in!" Jack said, pointing at him and Maddie, who rolls her eyes.

"Come on up here! Danny Fenton and (y/n) (l/n)!" Vlad said.

You and Danny remain silent as the crowd cheers again and Jack pushes you two forward. You and Danny stagger to the front and Vlad grabs both of you close so that only you two can hear him. "I'm rubbing your noses in this mess you two made. Doesn't it smell yummy?" Vlad said to you two and then he turns you and Danny forward to face the crowd. "It was this young man and young lady who inspired me to pursue my true calling! Politics! For that, I owe them a debt. And I will pay it by protecting them and all the precious children of Amity Park from the biggest problem facing this town….Ghosts!" He said and the crowd begins to cheer.

"Uh-oh, I have a bad feeling about this…" Sam mutters to Tucker. "Relax, Sam! So he will propose a couple of lame laws. How bad could it be?" Tucker asked as he smiles confidently.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Tucker shouts as he wraps his arms around Lancer's legs as Lancer carries an arm full of technology out of the school. 

The Technus Act will ban all high-tech gear susceptible to ghost infiltration…

"No! No! No!" Tucker cries as Lancer continues to walk out, Tucker dragged by him.

A strict dress code will guard against anything dark and gothic which can attract ecto-unfriendlies.

Sam was walking down the halls of Casper High, looking discontent. The reason? She and the rest of the students of Casper High had to wear school uniforms. Girls had to wear a blue skirt with a white shirt with a red vest and the boys had to wear the same except with blue pants.

And in addition, there will be a 4 PM curfew; Mandatory Roll Call before and after class, and heightened security to ensure the safety of students.

A guard comes up to you and slams you up against the lockers while the other guard grabs your backpack. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Danny shouted, angrily, as he runs at the guards but the seconf guard grabs him and slams him down the floor as a third guard spills the contents of your backpack on the floor. Then they dropped your backpack on the floor and walk away.

You fall on your butt as you look towards the guards in anger. Danny walks over you and holds his hand out to you. "Are you okay?" He asked you as you accept his hand. "Yeah....fine." You muttered as you get up on your feet. He pulls your face up to look at him and he leans in to kiss you. You break the kiss as Lancer walks by, still had Tucker hanging onto his legs until he finally lets go while Sam walks up to you two.

"For the record dude, this reeks…" Tucker said while you and Danny pick up your stuff and your backpack. "And everybody thinks it's your fault. Guilt by association with Vlad." Sam said to you and Danny. "Hey, we're taking the biggest hit here!" You shouted, angrily, as you and Danny stand back up then looked up at the surveillance camera. "With all this surveillance and restrictions, Vlad is making sure that (y/n) and I can almost never go ghost!" Danny said.