//Chapter 18//

HEY HO :) YEAH, SO I THINK WE'VE ALL ESTABLISHED I CAN'T SPELL FOR SHIT. APOLOGIES! AND THIS HAS BEEN MEGA RUSHED. IT'S LIKE ALMOST 1AM HERE. BUT I'VE HAD THIS CHAPTER WRITTEN FOR A WHILE NOW SO... HERE YA GOOOO :) Emilee.x

--------------------------------------------------

"We're leaving" i shout over to Gemma as i stride into the kitchen. I need to get the hell out of here. I can't face seeing them now, after, this. Seeing her, after that. I'll lose it. I'll flip out and end up doing something i regret. To him, to her. Both. Fuck knows. But I'm not waiting around to see with how I'm feeling now.

Why are they doing this!? How could they.

"Gem, come on. We're going" She' still talking to those fuck wits. Clearly having too much fun to hear me or answer me. Her back facing me. Is everyone purposely fucking me off tonight? Have i recently turned invisible?!

"I said we're-" I pull her hand, turning her to face me "What you doing? Why you got this?" I take the bottle out of her hand "are you fucking stupid? You're drinking. Seriously?" I hold the bottle up in front of her. Waiting for her to answer me. She just stares at me, blinking a few times.

"It's just one, chill out" she leans in to me, whispering so no one can hear. Because no on knows yet. She doesn't want anyone knowing just yet. Which is fine by me. I prefer it this way.

I'm not exactly overly joyed about the news if truth be told. Kids, they're just not my kind of thing. They've never been part of my plan. My life. They don't fit in. I don't see me and the whole family thing happening for me. Ever.

I didn't! I kind of have to now.

"Just one? You're breath reeks of the stuff" I pull away from her. She must know i'd be able to work out she'd been drinking. I can smell the damn sambuca on her breath. Is she for real right now? She must know I'd be pissed.

She just laughs at me.

"We'll talk about this later. I'm not happy about this" I tell her - my voice low so she realizes I'm pissed at her right now - as i lead her through the living room to leave.

"Well well well. Look what we have here?" Gemma turns and shouts out towards the stairs.

Great. Just fucking great! I pull Gemma's hand to try and pull her out of the damn house quicker. I'm not dealing or having to put up with this right now. I have too much shit on my mind.

No use. Gemma stops on her tracks, pulling me back.

"Hang on" Gemma turns for a sec and grins at me. Clearly just wanting to stick her sneb into their business. Business I'd rather go through pain, cutting me ears off than have to listen to.

"Sup bro?" George shouts down as he makes his way down the stairs looking very happy with himself. The grin on his face is ridiculous! - Bro? Fuck you!

Kay follows him behind. Re-arranging her t-shirt. Grinning away herself. Fuck you too!

"Yo" I nod over. The smallest nod possible. 

Man am i pissed right now. But hell is he gonna get a reaction out of me. I'm not even making it known to him that i know. I'm not lowering myself. 

I'm obviously gonna have to get used to the idea anyway. And deal with it. I can't see this being just a casual fuck. George, yeah. This is his nightly routine for him. Same shit. Different girl. That's how he rolls. But Kay, she's not into all that. She never used to be at least. She's too innocent for all that. I hope to fucking god she hasn't lowered herself. She doesn't need to do that. An i hope it wasn't some sort of fucking revenge cause that's the lowest of the low!