//Chapter 34//

REEEEEEALLY RUSHED. PLEASE BARE WITH SPELLING MISTAKES AND STUFF FOR NOW TILL I CAN SORT IT TOMORROW. I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW. UP EARLY. I WASN'T GOING TO UPDATE TILL TOMORROW BUT ENGLAND LOST THEIR GAME SO I THOUGHT... AHH BOLLOCKS. I'LL UPDATE. SO, YEAH :) xXx

"Matt?" i whisper, but he carries on waffling on. He's talking far too fast for me to understand anything he's saying. Why the hell is he calling me? Has he called me accidentally? Must have. But, How.. how the hell does he even have my number? "where did you get my number from Matty?" I sigh. I can't be dealing with any of this shit. I'm sick to death of it. I don't even wanna hear anything he has to say anymore. I'm past done with him. I'm beyond caring when it comes to anything to do with that family of his, and him. Why can't he just vanish from my life? And stay away?!

"what?... Lou?" he keeps going. He's not even listening. Why is he talking to me about that prick.

He sounds, upset? Like he's crying. Unless I'm just hearing things in my drunken state. Surely he's not. Matty doesn't DO crying. Over anything.

"Matt, you're gonna have to calm-... W-what? Hospital?" How the hell am i supposed to get to fucking London?! "London!?" i repeat after him, shocked. What the hell is going on... And why is he calling me, out of all people.

"I'll find a way, okay! J-just stay calm-" i look at my phone *call ended* he hung up..

What the fuck has happened. What am i supposed to even do? Me and Lou aren't talking anymore. I doubt I'm the person he wants to see right now. Trying to mollycoddle him and pretend i care.

But then again, he was clearly crying on the phone. Saying it was bad. That he's in a bad way. How bad? I have to go, don't i. A shiver runs down my spine, goosebumps raising on my arms. Not from the cold. It's warm out. I suddenly feel sick and panicked. I have to get to London. Now!

I make my way back inside quickly "Hey beaut. Got you another" george shouts to me as he see's me heading towards them. Holding up a beer for me.

"Er, n-no thanks" i shake my head. I can't seem to think straight "i have to go" i face Evelyn who still has her face attached to Adams. Jesus christ. Time and place people "Evelyn!" i shout when she fails to notice or hear me.

She gigles, slightly embarrassed, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand "sup?" she smiles, shifting in the chair as she pulls her dress down her legs.

"I'm going" i tell her and quickly set off for the door before she has chance to protest and try and stop me

"W-what?" i hear her shout out to me.

Ignoring her, i head straight out. Pulling my phone out of my bag to call Matty again. I have no clue how to get there... The taxi place is like a 15 minute walk away. I don't even think i have the cash to get to damn fucking London. I don't know what to do, and I'm freaking out.

I pull my cig packet out, lighting one up as i try an figure out what to do. What to say. Whether to even fucking ring him altogether.

"Problem?" George taps me on the shoulder from behind. Making me jump.

I turn, looking at his face. He looks, i dunno. Different from earlier. He doesn't look happy. His playful mood gone. No trace of a smile on his face.

"Something like that" i bite the nail on my thumb. Not sure what to say. Not sure whether to go into it. Well, into the little i know.

"Can i help?" he shrugs but offers me a smile.

"I have to get to London" i take a long drag on the cigarette.