So Sweet (Logicality)

Requested and FLUFFY

Patton had a habit. It was a silly little thing, one Logan was confused by, Roman embraced, and Virgil secretly loved. Patton was a baker; there was always a sweet smell drifting from the kitchen of the mindscape. He loved baking cookies and brownies on most days, and elaborate cakes for special occasions. For Logan's birthday, he'd successfully recreated the entire periodic table with black icing. For Roman's birthday, he'd managed to make a castle, complete with an ocean like the one on his emblem. For Virgil's birthday, he'd made a "Nightmare Before Christmas" style cake with "The Black Parade" marching band member made from model chocolate. All of them having extremely pleasant reactions to the hardworking father figure. The many hours he spent on each of them were worth it.

On days he was feeling good, he'd bake little messages into his brownies using edible paper made from sugar and sugar paint. He'd remind Logan to eat, tell Roman he looked very charming, and tell Virgil he was proud of him, putting the little notes in the brownies when he gave them to them. Logan never really understood it, but he subconsciously hoped for a message each time he received a brownie from Patton. He'd feel strangely disappointed when he didn't find one.

Now something had been eating at Patton for a while now, pun not intended. He was so nervous around Logan. His cheeks grew warm and he felt jittery. It didn't take him long to realize he was in love with him. Patton knew he had to tell him, but how? What could he say that he wouldn't mess up? He was fairly certain he wouldn't be able to get a single word out if he tried to tell him directly. Write a letter? No, last time he tried that it ended terribly... What else could he do?

Think Patton! What are you good at!? he thought as he paced the kitchen. He stopped, looking around him in realization. He had materials for brownies on the counter, ready to bake with.

"Of course!"

After about an hour, Patton had the oven heated and the brownie mix made to Logan's perfect liking; he preferred dark chocolate, so Patton used dark chocolate cocoa powder instead of milk chocolate, and was sure to add in the perfect amount of dark chocolate chips and chunks. He poured the mix into a pan and turned to the sugar paper. Thinking briefly, he tried to be simple about it and skillfully painted the message.

I have feelings for you.

He nodded, smiling to himself as he finished preparing the brownies. He popped them in the oven and baked them to perfection. When he took them out and cut them into pieces, he took on of them and turned it upside down. He pressed the note forcefully into the bottom so that it'd stick. Flipping it back over, he placed it on a plate along with two others for Roman and Virgil.

He made his rounds, stopping at Roman's and Virgil's first before nervously heading for Logan's room. Patton took a deep breath as he entered. "Hey Lo!" he said approaching him at his desk.

"Salutations Patton," he mumbled. This set the dad-like character on edge. He placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, earning the intellectual's attention as he looked up.

"You okay?" he asked with concern. Logan nodded with a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I'm fine Patton, just a bit overwhelmed by some troubling and puzzling emotions," he explained with a tire smile.

Patton smiled sympathetically. "Well, if you need to talk, I'm always here for you," he said as he handed him the plate with the brownie. Logan took it with a smile as he exited the room. The pun-loving character immediately slid against the door as he realized what he had just done. His cheeks flushed. "God, I hope he likes me..."

Logan smiled excitedly to himself once Patton had left, flipping the brownie over to look for a note. Sure enough, there was one for him today. He carefully pealed the sugar paper from the brownie before taking a bite. His eyes widened as he looked at the brownie. This was the best brownie he'd ever had, and Patton had made a lot of brownies. He smiled as he unfolded the note, reading the sentence with wide eyes.

"No way..." he whispered. He'd been trying to figure out if he was in love with Patton, and sure enough, now was when Patton confessed feelings.

He leapt to his feet, rushing to the door. He needed to tell Patton he returned his feelings-

"Oof!"

As he pulled the door open, a person who'd been leaning against it fell to his floor, looking up at him with wide eyes. Logan looked at him in shock, confused as to why he'd been sitting in from of his door.

"O-Oh hey Logan," he stuttered from the ground. Logan didn't waste a beat to kneel down and capture his lips in a sweet kiss. "Mmf!"

Patton's eyes went wide before he let them slip shut, pulling Logan closer. The intellectual Side slid his arms around his waist, holding him close. When they broke apart, the smiled breathlessly. Logan pressed another quick kiss to his lips before speaking.

"I return your feelings, and that brownie is amazing."

Requested by this person

Hope you enjoyed that fluffy little Logicality one shot XD