George X Reader

A/N: Okay in case you haven't noticed I tend to favor the twins and Draco so i'm sorry if i'm doing too many stories on them. (especially Draco)

Request: Hi! I was wondering if you could maybe do a George x reader where they are like in dada and doing when they have to face the boggarts and when it comes to Y/N's time maybe her boggart can be George abusing/hurting her if that's okay? Thanks! PS I love your writings!

A/N: Thank you! I hope this is what you wanted!

You have been fearing this class for a while now. You had to face your boggarts today, and you were sure you knew what yours would be. You loved your boyfriend more than anything, and you knew he would never intentionally hurt you. But when the professor called for you all to line up, you were sure to be as far back as you could. So, you ended up being second last, the last person of course, being George. He could tell that you were nervous, as he took your hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.
You were up, and you struggled with your words when Professor Lupin talked to you. So you just nodded along to what he was saying. Finally, you were faced with the Boggart and drew your wand. It instantly turned into George, and you could hear his sound of confusion from behind you. It started yelling things at you, and you could feel yourself backing away ever so slightly. You were scared, there was no question about it.

"You know, I don't even know why I asked you to be my girlfriend. You're not even attractive, and you're useless. I never liked you, I just felt sorry for you because you had no friends." George yelled at you. You, of course, knew it wasn't the real George. But you could feel the tears coming on. You stepped forwards and pointed your wand towards the Boggart, stumbling over the incantation. Suddenly, a sound of flesh on flesh echoed throughout the room. You reached your hand up to your face, and noticed what happened. George had hit you. He slapped you, across your cheek. You didn't notice the wetness draining down your face, but boggart-George did.

"Look at you. Pathetic. You cry over the stupidest and smallest things. Weak. You are so stupid, we're over." He sneers. Just then, Lupin cast the incantation "Riddikulus!" and the Boggart was cast back inside the wardrobe. He called for a dismissal of class, and when the class was gone except George, you broke down into sobs.
"Shh...It's okay, it wasn't me. I love you, Y/N..." George keeps whispering nothings into your ear, calming you down.
Once you were done with your uncontrollable sobbing about ten minutes later, George pulled back enough to look into your eyes.
"Y/N, baby. I love you. You know that was the Boggart talking, you're nothing it said. You're perfect, to me. And I won't ever leave you..I love you..It's okay.." George said, stroking your soft H/C hair. You muster up a small smile to him and lean in. George closes the rest of the space and connects his lips to yours.

"I love you too, George." You say once you pull away.
"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital wing?" He asks, worried about the damage the Boggart had done to you. You laugh softly at his concern.
"No, it's okay. I'm just glad you're here." You smile up at him. His brown eyes softened, and he pulled you into an embrace.

"I won't ever hurt you, Y/N. I promise you that. Don't think for a second you are nothing, because you are everything to me. Come on, let's go back to the common room." He smiles down at you, knowing you loved to cuddle with him.
"Okay..." You say, taking his hand and letting him help you up, and walk with him towards the common room. You knew George would never intentionally hurt you, and you knew he loved you. And that's all that matters. Because he was your world. And you would never second a thought about leaving him.