Tom Riddle X Reader

"I've officially given up." You mutter, throwing your hands into the air in frustration.
"On what?" Tom, your close friend asks.
"This stupid potions essay! To think I could finish it in the time provided was sufficiently stupid." You sigh, leaning your head onto your hand.
"Here, let me see." He says softly, taking your parchment from you and scratching words down. You look at him with a look of surprise, feeling greatly thankful for someone like him in your life. After about 10 minutes, he hands it back, there being about two feet extra written, your essay being done.
"Oh my god Tom! Thank you so much! You're amazing." You say, throwing your head back from relief. He laughs slightly at you, tilting his head to look at you.
"Its nothing. But you owe me, now." He smirks.
"And what exactly is that?" You ask, turning fully in your chair to face him. He closes his eyes, looking deep in thought.
"Mhm...this..." He mumbles, leaning in. Before you can process what you're doing, you close the distance between you both and connect your lips to his, your lips moving on each others rhythmically. He pulls away, smirking.
"Happy now?" You ask, smiling.
"Mhm, not quite.. " he kisses you again, this time he snakes his arm around your waist. You entwine your fingers behind his neck, savoring the moment. You pull away, resting your forehead against his.
"Well you better be now.." You say before giving him one last quick peck on the lips, getting up and heading to your dorm, leaving a smirking, but greatly happy, Tom in the common room.