Draco X Reader

"Hermionnneeee!!" You sing, skipping up to your best friend.
" Hey, Y/N." She smiles.
"So...you gonna tell me who you like yet?" You smirk. You had earlier said something about Malfoy and Ron in the same sentence, and she went bright red when you started teasing her about liking one of them. You now won't leave her alone.

She sighs. But smiles.
"Y/N. I can't tell you." She says. You frown.
"Why?" You ask.
"Cause you'll think I'm mental, and you'll tell people and..oh what am I saying? If you really wanna know....i guess I can tell you. But you have to promise not to tell anyone!" She says.
" Okay! Promise!" You jump up and down like a little kid.
" Okay, meet me in the library at seven tonight then." She giggles as you stop in your tracks.
" But I wanna know now!" You stomp your foot as if to prove your point.
"Oh stop being so childish. There are too many people around right now. I don't want someone to overhear."
"Fine.." you stomp off.

-----------
" Draco!!" You say as you run up to your boyfriend. No one knew you were dating, just thought you were good friends. He wasn't ready to tell anyone you were dating, as he was worried about your reputation. You didn't mind that much though.

" Hey darling." He smiles as he picks you up and plants a kiss on your lips.
He sets you back on the ground as you part, and you start walking together.
"So, what do you have planned for tonight?" He asks you as he takes your hand in his.
"Mhm...stydying with 'Mione. Other than that, nothing." You smile.
"Good. Because I want to spend tonight with you." He smiles right back at you.
" Okay! Oh! Speaking of which, I gotta go study now! Bye!" You run off, hearing a faint
'Bye!' Behind you.

-----------

" So you gonna tell me who you like yet?" You say as you approach Hermione. You set your books down on the table and sit down.
"I suppose if I have to..." she says, smirking.
"Yes, you do. Now spill." You press.
"Oh...alright Fine! I like Malfoy..." she whispers.
"Oh..." You try to keep your face straight, as you realise your best friend is crushing on your boyfriend.
"Honestly, he's quite handsome. I might ask him out sometime later..." she says, wondering.
"Yeah..." You mumble.

"One thing about that, Granger." A voice comes from behind you both, and you turn to see Draco.
He walks up to you, and kisses your lips. He pulls away.
"In already in a relationship. And I'm perfectly happy." He smirks as he lays an arm around your shoulders.
"Y/N? Why wouldn't you tell me?" Hermione asks.
"I was going to i swear, we just weren't ready for people to know yet and-"
"Its Okay." She says simply.
"What?" You ask.
"I understand. Really. And it's fine. It's just a stupid crush. It'll probably be gone in no time anyway." She sighs.
"Hermione I.."
"Don't worry about it." She smiles, though it seems forced.

And she walks out.

Well that happened.

Draco puts his arms around you, and you lean into his embrace.
"I don't like Granger if that's what you're wondering." He says, kissing your forehead.
"I know. I just don't want to lose you." You say.