Draco X Reader

Draco Malfoy was Y/N's crush. That's It. Just a crush, that would go away after a while. It would come for a few weeks, then be gone after a while. Right? Nope. Y/N has liked Draco for weeks, yes. But she didn't know how. He was a stupid, lowlife git. He was horrible to everyone. He couldn't contain his anger, he was against mudbloods. Seemed he had something against gingers too, as he hated the whole of the Weasley family that you know and love. He had a small circle of people that he tusted and had a kind of connection with. Just that circle of people, that was it. They were the people that he could place his trust within, and the people that he might actually care about. This people, of course, were the onyojes that really knew Draco for who he is. They knew what was beneath that layer of rude, they knew what was beneath the slimy, git that was a brat to everyone. They knew he could feel remorse and pain, even if that was somewhat rare. Those people, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise and Pansy, were the only people that knew what he could sometimes be like.

Y/N L/N was that girl. The girl that knew how to dress to impress, that girl who rarely ever wore make up, because she knows it ruins the facial features. She was the girl that could turn heads without even realising it, and she was the girl Draco had always had his eyes on. She never noticed, but the platinum blonde had always felt something different towards her.

Saturday at last. You woke up to the gentle sound of your roommates snoring, and the peaceful light streaming through your window, hitting your bedsheets. You looked around, realising it was 7:37 AM. You got up, stretched, and threw on your casual clothes you wore on Sundays.
You walked down into the common room, met with a rather peculiar sight. Draco Malfoy was on the couch, reading. Reading. Who knew the git read?

You walk over to where he's sitting, and sit down on the opposite side.
"Hello, Malfoy." You smile. He glances up at you, and smirks.
"L/N." He greets.
"What kinda book is that? I never knew You, the Slytherin Prince, read." You giggle lightly.
"Oh really?" He challenges.
"Really."
"I read. Just not often. People are gits so they decide to never give me the time to read." He shrugs.
You sit in silence, as he continues to scan the pages of his book. You get up to leave, but when you do, Draco starts.
"Y/N. Today's a Hogsmeade visit, Right?" He asks.
"Yep. Why?" You ask happily.
"Wanna go with me?" He asks.
" Of course!" You laugh, your dreams finally coming true. You saunter off, getting ready for the day to come.

--------------

You walk down the halls, trying to find Draco. He told you to meet him by the entrance doors, but he wasn't there. So after five minutes if waiting for him, you decided to look for him. You round a corner, and see three Slytherins cornering a cowering first year. Great.
You begin to walk over, intending to help the first year and shop the Slytherins off. But that when you see that one of the bullies, is Draco. You storm up to them, and immediately bend down to help the first year, that has been beaten up badly, so that he couldn't even walk to his next class properly. You help him up, and look to Draco who had sorrow in his eyes that you were the one that found him doing this.

"I can't believe I ever had a crush on you. You're disgusting to us all. You're hurting poor people who are younger than you, just because they're parents are muggles. Well let me tell you something. You, are no better than anyone here. You're just a filthy piece of leftover scum that hurts anyone who you think is lower than you. Don't you ever try to talk to me again, or hurt these poor innocent first years." You say, making sure to sneer, and slap him across the face before assisting the poor first year to the hospital wing, that was still scared to death.

After assuring the first year you would tell the professor he wouldn't be able to attend his next class, and making sure he was alright, you left the infirmary. You really still liked Draco, though you didn't want to. You knew he was a selfish, stupid brat that thought the whole world revolved around himself. So that's why you ignored his calls for you to talk to him for the next three weeks.

You were forced to finally talk to him when he had you cornered before potions.

"Y/N, I'm so so sorry. I haven't touched a first year since you found me, and I won't. Please just forgive me." He begs with you. You try to ignore him and walk past, but he kept blocking your path.
"Jesus Christ Draco let me go!" You yell, causing him to flinch.
"No. Not until I forgive you." He pushes.
You sigh.
"Fine. Can I go now?" You ask.
"Nope. Say it."
"I forgive you. Now bye." You say, trying to get around him once more.
"Nope. One more thing..." He says, getting closer to you.
"What the hell do you want?" You spit.
"I want you to be my girlfriend." He smirks.
" Yeah, you want a lot of things. Okay, sure. I'll be your girlfriend, you selfish prick. But if you ever hurt another person who is younger than you, or you think is below you, I won't ever speak to you again." You say.
"Promise I won't." He says, sticking out his pinky finger. You giggle.
"What are you, five?"
"Nope. I'm ten, on a scale of attractiveness, and 14 would be my age." He smirks. You roll your eyes and interlock your pinky with his, smiling like a little kid.